𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐚𝐫𝐜! 𝐏𝐭 𝟏

"Out of all the places he could've sent us

"Out of all the places he could've sent us...it just had to be Miami." Y/N said looking out the airplane window

"Come on Y/N it's gonna be fun!" Gojo said from the seat in front of them. Megumi decided to sit next to Y/N in order to keep Gojo and them from arguing- also to make sure they don't disturb anybody on the plane (so far it's working)

"It would've been fun if Mr responsible didn't come along" Y/N said a bit quietly to make sure they didn't wake up their "babysitter"

"Trust me Y/N the second we land we'll go to the hotel, unpack, and go to the beach!" Gojo seemed oddly happy about going to Miami despite earlier that day.

✵✵✵☁️F l a s h b a c k☁️ ✵✵✵

"DWONT MAKE WUS WLEAVE NANAMIIII!!!!" The worlds strongest sorcerer was now on the floor crying his eyes out, gripping on Nanami's legs begging for him to reconsider.

"I already told you Gojo it's only for a few weeks!" Nanami signed trying to pull his leg out of the blue eyed freaks grip

Meanwhile you on the other hand was watching from a distance with the other students, embarrassed that you knew them.

"Honestly he's a grown man...it shouldn't be that hard to get on a plane.." Nobara deadpanned. You had to agree with her, it shouldn't be that hard but then again this is Gojo we're talking about.

"Flight 38 will depart in 5 Minutes"

"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!" Gojo began to bail even louder than he was before causing unwanted looks to be thrown at your group.

"Ok that's are cue to go." You grabbed Gojo by the back and begin to drag him towards your flight. "NOOOOO I DONT WANNA GO" If he wasn't an adult it would've looked like a kidnapping in progress.

"Come on Gojo...you can get the window seat in front of me and Y/N " Megumi said exhaustedly, he was already tired of you both

"REALLY!" Gojo's mood completely changed from what it was not even 5 seconds ago. "How is this the strongest sorcerer?" You thought to yourself as you reached your flight. Behind you, you can hear your friends saying their goodbyes as if they are never going to see you again (which worries you a bit)

"Bye you guys see you in a couple weeks!!" You yell back

✵✵✵☁️E n d o f f l a s h b a c k☁️✵✵✵

"Why couldn't we go pay Yuta a visit instead?" You ask him

"I don't know, ask Nanami" Gojo somehow got a bag of peanuts and began to stuff them in his mouth. "Weirdo.." you said

"Wut wus twhat?"

"Nothing"

Since it's gonna be a long trip you decide to take a quick nap.

And by quick I mean a few hours.

☀️✈️🌧️✈️⛈️✈️🌩️🛩️

When you open your eyes you expect to see people getting their luggage's and hear cars drive by, maybe some incoming airplanes but no.

"Morning sleepyhead!! Can't believe you slept through all of that! Me and gumi honestly thought you were dead. We even dug your grave!

"Huh- wait what happened..?" Weren't you on the plane a few hours ago? Why do you feel the sun on your face? And why do you hear.... Seagulls? Are you at the beach?

You look around and see that your surrounded by water. Then you see it, the plane. That was supposed to take you on a vacation to Miami.

Was in the sand.

Broken.

"Yea so we crashed"

"WHAT THE FU-"

______

It can't be a plane trip without it crashing

Idk why I made y'all crash I just felt like it tbh

Adds more spice ig 😱

You must be a deep sleeper to not hear you literally crashing 💀💀💀

Bye 🤓👆
- Bxxy