𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐚𝐫𝐜! 𝐩𝐭 𝟑

Smoke

Smoke.

That's the first thing you smell when you begin to wake up.

You hear muffled voices, you don't even bother opening your eyes. I mean it's still too early to wake up plus the sun feels nice- it's a bit too warm but that's fine!

"Y............N.....!"

Huh-

"Y..N..!!"

Are you kidding me.

"Y/N!!"

You finally open your eyes to realize that you are tied to a stick.

Over fire.

"WHAT- LET ME GO. HELP- PLEASE-"

Looking around you see Megumi and Nao tied to another stick leaning against a rock.

"NAO? MEGUMI? WHATS HAPPENING-"

"Well you see-" Nao starts but was cut off with a 'hehehe'. Turning (as best as you could from the stick) you see the reason behind your problem at the moment.

It's Gojo Satoru.

Of course it is. You aren't that surprised but that's the least of your problems at the moment because reminder you are about to be ROSTED ALIVE.

"GOJO LET ME OUT OF HERE"

Gojo turns to you holding Miranda in his hands and begins to speak in a high pitched voice. "I have told you foolish child. The island gods must need a sacrifice! Or everyone will die next sunrise!"

Oh god you're done for.

Not only has Gojo gone and begin to follow a literally blindfold- it appears that he has also found some new followers.

Almost half of the passengers that were sane yesterday have followed Gojo's lead into insanity.

"I TOLD YOU DIDNT I??" Gojo begins to say to all of the passengers. "THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN WE TAKE WARNINGS FOR GRANTED. WE MUST LISTEN TO MIRANDA AND GIVE THE GODS WHAT THEY WANT!!!!"

'YEAH!!!!' Fist are in the air, more screaming has started- it's becoming a cult at this point.

When you think things couldn't get any worse one of the passengers begins to ROTATE YOU. So now your getting the roasted pig treatment all you need is the apple and your set.

As if reading your thoughts Gojo walks up to you and sticks a coconut in your mouth. Which hurts because it's a coconut-

"Sorry Y/N this is nothing personal. This is what I have to do for the sake of all of us."

'Sake for all of us my ass-'

"BYE!! <3" he says doing a little kissy face before walking away

You spit out the coconut and start yelling at the top of your lungs. "MEGUMI MEGUMI MEGUMI GUMI HEY HEY HEY MEGUMI HELP PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU HELP."

"Calm down helps already one the way-" he motions behind you

That's when you hear it.

A helicopter.

'GUYS LOOK-'

'ITS A HELICOPTER!!'

'The smoke from the fire must have alerted anybody near by!'

'WE'RE SAVED!!!'

This time the cheers are happy, filled with tears- and this would've been a nice happy moment if you weren't over a fire but you gotta enjoy it.

You are taken off the stick by Nao who was released from his stick while Megumi is trying to get the crowd (ahem Gojo) together.

"Y/N!! Look!" He points to the helicopter "It's barely been a day and they already found us!! They didn't forget about us!!!" He hugs you and pulls Megumi into the hug (by grabbing the back of his shirt)

'Everyone please remain calm we are sending boats to your location.'

'Yeah we're saved and we're ok but- I still better get that trip to Miami.' You think as the boats begin to arrive

_________

WOOO YOU GUYS ARE SAVED!!!!!

Don't worry you'll still get your trip to Miami (it'll just be a time skip though bc I don't really wanna write actual chapters-)

Also Gojo snapped out of it so it'll be ok😍✌️

He still calls his blindfold Miranda though so idk if he snapped out of it all the way 🧍‍♀️

Also Nao is my bbg fr you guys

-Bxxy