𝐌𝐢𝐚𝐦𝐢 𝐚𝐫𝐜! 𝐩𝐭 𝟐

"Day 1,358

"Day 1,358." You scratch a line on a nearby rock that you have made your 'home'.

"No one has come for us. We barely have any food, Gojo ate it all. Megumi is on the verge of cannibalism. And I'm talking to a rock. We are all going insane. I've given up hope that anyone will come for us."

"Y/N what are you doing."

You look over to see Megumi standing over you with Gojo right behind him.

"I'm making my daily log. It's the only thing keeping me sane."

"It's been 5 hours Y/N."

.

.

.

.

.

"Oh yeah."

" OH YEAH IS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY??" Gojo screamed from behind the both of you. He's already lost it. He has a drawn on beard that he made with dirt, messy hair, and his blindfold as his best friend who he has named Miranda.

"SHHHHHH" He shushes you guys even though you haven't said anything. "You guys Miranda is trying to tell me something" He puts 'Miranda' up to his ear, and with the occasional 'uh huh' and 'yeah's he pulls away and says.

"She says we are all going to die if we don't sacrifice someone to the island god."

ಠ_ಠˡˡˡ ಠ_ಠˡˡˡ

With a dramatic gasp Gojo pretends to 'hold Miranda's ears' as if you said the most insulting thing on the entire planet.

"YOU GUYS DONT BELIEVE MIRANDA?!"

"It's a blindfold Gojo..." You and Megumi say in unison. At this point you both might as well kill and eat him. I mean survival of the fittest right?

"No she is not! She is the all mighty! All seeing! All powerful!!"

"MIRANDA!!!!" He poses the blindfold on a rock making it stand up straight.

"Sure whatever you say." Megumi shoves Gojo away to the camp site you and the other passengers had made. It's small but it looks like it'll work so far

"Excuse me?" You felt a tap on your shoulder. When you turn around you see one of the passengers. In fact it was the passenger that sat next to Gojo before the whole crash thing happened.

(I have a drawing that I have saved for occasions like this🤓👆)

"Um im not sure if you remember me but I sat next to...that one on the flight .." He's points to Gojo who is currently praising a tree.

You sigh "Dont mind him. He just gets out of it sometimes. Oh im Y/N L/N by the way.

"Nice to meet you L/N!" He shakes your hand "I'm Toshio Nao!"

"Oh please call me Y/N"

"Well in that case call me Nao!"

"So Nao before this" You motion to the island "happened, why were you going to Miami?"

"Sightseeing I guess? I mean Tokyo is nice but I'd like to see a bit more.. you know?"

"Kinda. I was forced here by one of my teachers so I would get along with that" you point back to Gojo who is now holding onto the tree for dear life while Megumi tries to rip him off.

Nao laughs "It must be pretty fun to have friends like that."

"Yeah but sometimes they can be a pain." You rub your eyebrows getting flashbacks to a certain car incident.

"Your pretty lucky you know? Back home the only friends I have are my old childhood friends. But um.. how do I say this...."

"They're weird?"

"YES."

Nao shivers at the thought of them "one time they asked if I could get dish soap and juice so they could make a potion that could turn them into a mermaid."

"NO WAY-" You begin to laugh at the thought of people actually drinking that, then throwing up the next day regretting that they did it in the first place.

For the next few hours you and Nao talk. He tells you more about the weird kids and you tell him about the car incident.

𖦹 𖦹 𖦹 𖦹 𖦹 𖦹 𖦹 𖦹

"Looks like it's getting late, we should probably try to get some sleep."

"Yea your right" You yawn

"See you tomorrow Y/N!" Nao calls out as he heads to his little area

"See you tomorrow Nao!" You call out as you head to your little area

When you get there you see Megumi sleeping like a normal person while Gojo sleeps on his stomach ,his legs wide open and his arms all over the place. You find a little place that can fit you and start to fall asleep.

Not so bad for a day trapped on a island.

________

Oh yea I'm adding in my Oc bc it's my story and I can do what I want 💪💪

I'm probably gonna add Nao to the main story bc he is my bbg

BYEEEE
-Bxxy