𝐔𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐏𝐭𝟐

Not on my watch

Not on my watch. Not on my watch. Not on my watch.

You kept repeating that phrase in your head over and over and over until that was your only thought.

Junpei said the restaurant is just a few blocks away I should be there any minute.

Your legs threaten to give out on you so you being to run faster than you were before. Don't worry Junpei I'm on my way

Finally after a few minutes of running you see the restaurant. Everyone looks so calm and happy not knowing what's about to happen.

You see a waitress and run up to her. "Have you seen someone with black hair that covers one of his eyes!?" You ask desperately

"Uh yeah.."

Oh thank god.

"But I saw him leave with someone with blue hair just a few minutes ago.."

What.

"And you didn't stop them?!" Your voice raises earning stares from other people but you could care less. Your main priority is finding Junpei.

"I'm sorry he claimed that he was a friend..if I had known that you were looking for him I would've tried to help.." She says. Man now you feel bad

You sigh. "Do you at least know what direction they were heading?"

"Oh yes! They were heading that way" She points north.

"Thank you so much!" You begin to run in that direction hoping and praying that Junpei is still alive by the time you find him.

Running and running, looking at every corner, alley, hell even every trash can. You're starting to panic even more until you see it.

A flash of black hair entering an alley way. Sure that could be anybody but your going with your gut.

You enter just in time to see Mahito extend his arm out..

"JUNPEI GET OUT OF THE WAY!" You start to run towards the two.

Junpei looks at you.....scared and helpless

Time seems to freeze.

Next thing you know..

You're on the ground..

With Junpei next to you.

You managed to push him out of the way on time.

You stand and turn to face Mahito who seems a bit surprised but changes his expression with an annoyed one.

"Oh come on! I wanted to kill him in private! But noooo you have to ruin everything" Mahito thinks for a moment.

"Ya know" he checks his imaginary watch and taps his wrist " My lunch break is almost over..I should really get back. But hey this was fun! Hope to see you again soon!!!"

He turns and runs. "HEY GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD!!" You start to chase after him when you hear Junpei crying.

"I-I'm so sorry (L/n)..."

You turn and run to him. You kneel down "hey hey.. you don't have anything to be sorry for ok..?"

He doesn't look you in the eyes, say anything, he just hugs you tightly.

You return the hug patting his hair saying things like "it's ok" or "your safe"

You two just sit there for a good couple of minutes until Junpei's breathing goes back to normal.

"I'm sorry I went with him..he said he was going to kill everyone at that restaurant if I didn't go...I..I had to" he looks so ashamed of himself.

"Hey listen to me Junpei...Mahito just said that to mess with you..I know you were worried for the safety of those people..but don't forget to worry about your safety as well."

Junpei just nods his head. You help him stand "Let's go"

_____

When you get back Itadori is the first one to hug Junpei the second he sees him.

You inform Gojo that Mahito got away but he doesn't seem to care. All he cares about is that the both of you got back safe.

You take this as a win.

________

Help so I was originally gonna have a fight scene but idk how to write fight scenes so I just had Mahito run away 🤺

Sorry this was a bit shorter than the others I kinda rushed it 🤓

-
Bxxy