𝒯𝓌𝑜

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

♡ Liked by pierregasly, williamsracing, valtteribottas, amaliaschröder, and 3

♡ Liked by pierregasly, williamsracing, valtteribottas, amaliaschröder, and 3.5m others

@f1: BREAKING: Amalia Schröder will race for Williams in 2016. Welcome the 17 year old rookie @amaliaschröder to the grid.

─────────────
@williamsracing: Welcome to the team, @amaliaschröder! We're thrilled to have you join the Williams family.

@amaliaschröder: Thank you so @williamsracing much for this opportunity!

@phoebelambert: so proud of you! I love you so much
      ↳@amaliaschröder: thank you so much for your support. love you bestie!
                ↳@charles_leclerc: I thought I was your bestie. you traitor!
       ↳@user2: I love their friendship
       ↳@user5: why are they friends? Phoebe deserves better

@valtteribottas: can't wait to be teammates. have fun seeing the back of my car
      ↳@amaliaschröder: are you sure it won't be you seeing the back of my car?

@user12: Why is Amalia even in F1? I bet she slept with someone to get her seat

@lewishamilton: welcome Lia! you earned it. Axle would be so proud
      ↳@amaliaschröder: thanks @lewishamilton
      ↳@user1: aww lewis is so cute and supportive of Amalia

@user7: She doesn't deserve the seat
     ↳@user10: If you don't like it, why are you here?

@user30: These hate comments are unnecessary. Let's focus on the positives and enjoy Amelia's first f1 contract!

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

In a shocking turn of events, Williams Racing announced on October 3rd, 2015, that the promising young talent Amalia Schröder would be replacing Felipe Massa for the upcoming 2016 Formula One season. The unexpected decision left Amalia buzzing with excitement and nervousness.

As the news broke, the Daily Mail wasted no time in diving into the story, creating a frenzy of anticipation ahead of the last race in the Formula 3 season at Hockenheimring. The article highlighted her accomplishments at so young but created a wrong narrative of her as a girl in the racing world. Despite Amalia's impressive track record, the article seemed to insinuate that her success was more surprising due to her being a woman, rather than recognizing her as a highly skilled and competitive racer. Also speculating that she was getting help by sleeping around.

As the Formula 3 championship was coming to an end there was immense pressure on Amalia, who was trailing behind fellow rookie Charles Leclerc in the championship standings. With the championship finale looming, Amalia found herself in a nerve-wracking situation. She needed a stellar performance in Hockenheimring to secure a third-place finish in the overall driver championship and, more importantly, clinch the top spot in the rookie championship.