𝐞𝒟𝑔𝒜𝓉

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

The weeks that followed at the Williams headquarters were a relentless storm of challenges and triumphs. As she stepped into the Williams headquarters each morning, she was greeted by the buzzing energy of the team preparing for another day of testing and training. Each person she met was welcoming and made her feel right at home with them.

Claire had been very welcoming, showing her around the buildings, making sure to introduce her to each department, and explaining their roles within the organization. She took the time to answer any questions and offered for Amalia to seek her out whenever she had a problem or just needed advice.

Her new training schedule was to prepare her for the intense demands of the Formula 1 car, she would be driving soon. Amalia found herself working out three times a day, each session carefully planned, targeting different aspects of her physical fitness and mental abilities. Alongside her workouts, she adhered to planned meals, meticulously crafted, and adhered to strict scheduled sleep to ensure adequate rest and recovery.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

The crisp early morning English air filled Amalia's lungs as she walked to the training building. Determination etched on her face, she was ready for the rigorous regimen ahead.

The morning training session with Chase, her personal trainer, was focused on cardio. "Morning," Chase said brightly to Amalia as she entered the training area.

"Ugh, why are you so cheery in the morning?" Amalia replied grumpily, still tired from the early hour. The sun was just beginning to rise at 4 am, casting a soft glow over the surroundings.

"Well, you better wake up; you have a full schedule today," Chase said, reminding her of the tasks ahead.

"Yes, I know, I know. Mallory sent it to me five times and told me ten more times," Amalia replied, starting to stretch her muscles in preparation for the workout.

"Finish up your warm-ups. We're starting with running! It's such a nice day; I think we should do it outside," Chase suggested, his enthusiasm unwavering despite Amalia's morning grumpiness.

As Amalia completed her warm-up stretches, despite her initial resistance to the early morning start, she knew that it was essential to push herself through the training sessions.

Amalia followed Chase outside to begin their running session around the Williams Headquarters. The cool breeze brushed against her skin, awakening her body and mind as they set off along the designated route. The rhythmic pounding of her feet against the pavement echoed in sync with her heartbeat, gradually erasing the fog of sleepiness that had clouded her mind earlier.

As they ran, Chase offered words of encouragement and guidance, pushing Amalia to push herself further with each stride.

As the sun continued to rise, painting the sky with vibrant hues of orange and pink, Amalia felt content in that moment. Rounding the end of their run, Amalia was heaving, her breath coming in ragged gasps. They had covered more distance than ever before, pushing themselves to the limit and achieving an impressive 20 miles in just two and a half hours.

As she and Chase made their way back to the training facility, they slowed down their pace and began to stretch out their tired muscles. "Good job today, Amalia. I'm proud of you," Chase said, his voice filled with admiration.

"Thanks, Chase, I appreciate it. But god, why did you make me run so much? I feel like I'm going to die." Amalia exclaimed, collapsing onto the ground and lying flat on her back, breathing in and out deeply.