11

Jayson's POV:

"No fucking way" Gabriella rolls her eyes, absolutely tired of my shit.

"Yes way! Nokia's are wayyyy better than IPhones" I drag out the 'way' to emphasize my point.

Personally, IPhones on top >>... but seeing Beth's cheeks tint pink and her eyes glare daggers at mine is kind've cute, hence why I'm starting random arguments for no reason.

"I swear you have an IPhone" she remembers and my eyes widen. My hand reaches out to my IPhone sitting on the table and I rush to put it in my pocket. "No, I don't" I smirk

She sighs, seeming to have caught on to the fact I started this pointless argument for no reason. Well, to her... to me, I love seeing her. I love hearing her voice, even if she's disagreeing with me. God, I just love everything about her. Fuck, I love HER.

I feel my dick twitch when I think about how she was a few days ago. So vulnerable, for me. I loved it. Not that she was vulnerable but the fact she was willing to give 'us' a go. I saw it as a stepping stone to finally get her to be mine.

Shit, "mine" sounds awfully possessive but I don't mean it in a bad way. I know I'm young but I honestly see myself creating a future with her. She's just... Beth. My Beth.

Our Economics teacher makes herself known to us again. To be honest, I use these lessons as a 'free period' to just relax and annoy Beth. 

"I've been marking your presentations and they're all very excellent. Truly!" She starts off. "I'm not going to say that one was better than another because they were all great and I'm very impressed with the amazing start you've all made to this term!"

I glance to Beth who's already staring at me, smiling. I smile back of course.

Once our teacher finishes talking and allows us to leave class, I'm quick to shrug an arm on Gabriella's shoulder. "Hi, love"

She tilts her head up at me a little and rolls her eyes before giggling, "you've got to stop calling me those nicknames."

I love when she laughs. I love the way she laughs. I love when I make her laugh.

"Why? Don't like it, love?" I tease her, smirking and she just laughs. She leans her head on my shoulder since my arm was still wrapped around her and my heart instantlty started pumping faster

We continued walking until we were outside the school gates. "I know this is a long shot but how would you feel about coming over to mine?" I ask, referring to us hanging out at my house

Her cheeks burn within the span of a second and I know she took that the wrong way. "T-to... y-you know? Jay, we can't-"

I bite back my chuckle and interrupt, "I meant so you could meet my younger sister. I told her about you and she's been pestering me for days to finally meet you"

She nods, "yeah sure. Katie, right?" and I smile and nod. "Thanks, Beth"

"It's okay, Louie" she laughs because she's finally using that nickname she made me when I was at her house for the first time. My 2 favorite girls calling me by my middle name, aww. I couldn't be happier. Gabriella: 'Louie' and Katie: 'Lou Lou'

"Is it fine if I come later though? Sandro's picking Matteo and I up today but I can come to yours for like 5?" she asks and I nod immediately. Late is better than not at all and I'll take what I get!

It's 2pm right now so it will give me time to pick up Katie if mom hasn't already then make us both some food

---