13

Gabriella's POV:

Listening to 'All Mine' by Brent Faiyaz, I finish coating on my mascara andddd... done!

I'm all ready.

"Why are you getting ready, Gabs?" you may be asking... WELL! Louie and I decided he would come over today to hang out. I'm not entirely sure why but I love spending time with him so I really don't mind.

I think back to his smell. Yes, smell. I know it sounds weird but it's such an intoxicating one. I'm not sure if it's his shampoo, aftershave, deodorant... but SOMETHING he is wearing smells soooo good.

For some reason, my mind flashed back to that day with him. The day he had his fingers so deep inside my-

I feel myself soaking my cotton underwear just thinking about it. Wow, that was such a great day. Not because of that but because of the aftercare he gave me. He's so caring and thoughtful, even when he didn't get anything out of it. I just love him so much-

My eyes widen. It's so weird to hear myself thinking this but it's true. I honestly love him so much.

"Bri!" Sandro shouts up to me

"Coming!" I shout back. I quickly tidy up my left out mascara products. Once they're all put back in their place, I walk downstairs

Sandro has left and Jay was taking off his shoes so I assume Sandro already invited him in. "Hi" I smile

"Hey, beautiful. How are you?" He asks after he finishes taking off his last shoe and places it neatly beside his other one

I feel my cheeks burn. "I'm fine, thanks. You?" he replies with a nod and a "Good, thank you".

"Let's go upstairs" I suggest and walk up the first step before hastily stopping and turning around. Jay/Louie is right behind me.. "I mean- if you w-want to. We d-don't have to! And not in t-that THAT way o-obviously... l-like.. just as f-friends, you know?" I stutter sheepishly. He smirks the whole way through my ramble and waits until I'm finished before replying.

"Beth calm down, it's not the first time I've ever been in your room" he says which I nod my head at. Why am I getting nervous?

Even though he's on a step lower than me, our heads are at around the same height. He tucks a strand of my hair behind my ear and smiles reassuringly. I don't know why I needed that but I did. I instantly calm down.

Once we're up in my room, I notice he's a little nervous but I don't say anything. Instead I sit on my bed (back against the headboard) and pat the spot next to me, inviting him to sit beside me.

He takes it and I shift my body so I'm facing him slightly. I take in a breath, about to fill the silence when he whispers "Fuck it!"

He crashes his lips onto mine I hesitate for the first second before I'm equally as hungrily kissing him back. It feels so passionate and real that every second that passes, I feel myself getting more aroused.

His hands start to roam over me. His right hand is placed by my neck, gently holding it to move us as we kiss as his left hand rests on my waist, rubbing small teasing circles.

His left hand trails down to my thigh teasingly but I love how he didn't touch those areas without my agreement.

"You're so fucking sexy" he huskily mutters against my lips

I smile as his hands both stop then run their way so he's gently holding my face in both his palms.

He looks me in the eyes "Gabriella... -" Full name?