12

Gabriella's POV:

Ugh! Why is Economics so hard?

It's lunch and I'm spending my time doing my homework that I completely forgot about. I finished eating my homemade sandwich 5 minutes ago so now I have the rest of my lunch to work on the homework.

There's only about 10minutes left of lunch but I'm sure I can complete it all by then. Belle and Destiny strolled through the library earlier and spotted me which led to us having a short conversation but they left soon after

 Belle and Destiny strolled through the library earlier and spotted me which led to us having a short conversation but they left soon after

I put my pen down in frustration. Why the fuck is this so hard?

"Hey, beautiful" I hear someone say from behind me making me jump in fright

I'm about to scream when a hand covers my mouth. Doing what anyone in this situation would, I started prying their hands off and trying to scream but a familiar scent washed over me. 

Jay.

I instantly stop and take a deep breath through my nose to calm down. He begins to laugh and my temptation to bite his hand off was slowly creeping up the scales....

THAT WAS A JOKE....

I started to ask why he would scare me like that but it came out in a muffled hum so he understood to remove his hand.

"If I take away my hand, will you be a good girl?" he teases, staring into my eyes

I ignore the throb in my core from that and roll my eyes. I nod as he chuckles but removes his hand.

"Why would you do that?" I mutter, referring to him scaring me for no reason. My breathing still somewhat irregular from my fright

He takes the seat next to me as he shrugs, "I like to see you screaming for me". 

My eyes instantly widened but to make it worse he continued, "It's a shame that I had to cover your pretty mouth so the whole library couldn't hear them"

My jaw drops slightly and my cheeks burn. He looks at my state and bursts out laughing. I'm genuinely lost for words right now-

"Anyways what are you studying?" he asks as my heart continues it's fast paced beating. I still cannot believe that happened...

Taking my shocked expression into account, he realizes I still haven't gotten over his sexual remarks and decided to peer over at my work. He hand his left arm on the back of my chair and tilts his whole body so he's kinda hovering next to me. 

His head mere centimeters away from mine. His breath fanning into my neck.

Ring!

I physically jump in my seat a little but I don't think anybody saw. Jay who didn't seem very bothered at our close proximity, gradually shuffled a little further after the school bell rang.