A Meaning to life

Hey Guys!! 

Hope You enjoy it!!

Yours

Rewys123 

PS A PICTURE OF CHRIS.

______________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER-5

I went into the kitchen and saw Leah pulling out ingredients for a CAKE!! NONE OTHER THAN CHOCOLATE CAKE!!!( I love chocolate cake)

Lizy and Jake helping Leah they had there aprons on. I swear they looked really cute.

"Hey!!!!. Can I help too?"I asked Leah giving her my puppy-dog eyes

"Please say yes!!!" I thought

Sure. She said smiling.... a smile which made my leg tremble.":Arghh I feel like a tenneage girl!!"

We all gathered and started making the cake.

"Leah". I called out

"How do you-----Before I could complete she took and started beating the egg when I noticed she had some chocolate on her cheeks".She looked so cute!! So I took out my cell and took her picture.

"Hey! What was that for??"Leah asked

"Sorry you looked really cute and gorgeous while working".I told her

She started blushing.

I chuckled and finally we made the cake and put it in for baking.

We all went and sat down on the couch Lizy and jake sat next to Leah she smiled at them while they cuddled closer and in 15 minutes they both were fast asleep.

I was suprised at this "Lizy would never sleep it always took me ages to put her too sleep".

Leah saw my expression and chuckled and said "I have taking take of Jake so I am very use to it".

Soon the oven DINGED!!

I jumped of the couch and ran to the cake."HEY! what can I do I love cake sooo much."

Leah took the cake out looking at the cake made my mouth water.

I was so busy that I did not notice Leah was talking the whole time.

"Sorry can you repeat I was to busy what you were saying?".I told her looking at my shoes

She shook and head and said "Help me decorate it".I nodded enthusatically

She started laughing it was like a sweet song to my ears.

We both started decorating the cake.

After decorating I could help look at the angel standing next to me.Without realising I started leaning into her.

Soon my hands were around her waist. Our lips were jst about to touch when......

____________________________________________________________________________

COMMENT AND VOTE

FOR 

THE NEXT 

PLEASE DO TELL 

HOW IT IS