Who is Derek?

Hey guys!!!

Woah!!! I am getting alot of response from you people continue reading will post soon

I am soo happy!!

Thank you for for all your support!!

Yours

REWYS123

Ps A pic of Riley..

______________________________________________________________________________

CHAPTER-6

Sissy!! Sissy!!.Jake yelled

"Coming kiddo".Leah yelled 

"Why?? God why?? Does the universe hate me???.I said dramatically looking at the ceiling.

Leah shook her head and pecked on the lips and went to see what Jake wanted.

I brushed my finger where Leah had pecked.I sighed heavily

Soon Leah came down and went to the kitchen.I followed her like a lost puppy.

She went and started cutting vegetables.I went stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist.and put my head at the crook of her neck and inhaled the smell of her shampoo. It smelled like honey and something I didn't recognise.

"Yummy!! Aren't you on the menu".I asked her

"Is that what you want Mr.Parker" She said

The way she said my name sent shivers in a good way(gaah I feel like a girl).

I slowly turned her around and almost kissed her when her bloody  phone rang.

I groaned and said"Why ?? Why? does the universe hate me so ???".

Leah chuckled and answered her phone her expression changed from happy to emotionless.

"Hello" she said

"Lee-lee I wanna talk to to you.Please just hear me out".Derek said

I noticed how her grip tightened and her knuckles turned white.

"Haha!!! Are you kidding me?? OH!!! Whait did you call to ask how the fucking hell Am I alive or how I am holding up after the death of my parents huh??. Or did you call beacause the whore of your girlfriend left you??".Leah yelled

"Leah PLEASE!!" Derek said

"What do you want huh?? You weren't there when I needed you because you were to busy fucking your girlfriend to notice that your bestest friend had a terrible accident and was in coma for 8 months and her boyfriend and your close friend died. You weren't there when I woke up and asked for you?? Was popularity soo huge then you best friend that you ignored her like she never existed treated her like shit huh??. I am so glad that when I woke up I at least had Chris and Riley who gave me a shoulder when I cried, when i had nightmares!!! I screamed and shouted for you tried calling you and after 1 whole year you call me asking for forgiveness???".

"Leah Please hear me out please".Derek said

You know what Derek "Fuck Off"!! Leah yelled and slammed her phone on the kitchen counter.

I was too shocked to move when I came back to my senses I rushed to see Leah crying she looked so vulnerable. I just caried her and sat down on the sofa rubbing her back. Soon she fell asleep I carried her to her bedroom and laid her down.Pulled the covers and covered her.

I was getting up when I noticed a picture of Leah and some boy both were looking at each other with so muchlove.I guess thats her boyfriend.I thought

I went down and prepared dinner for both Jake and Lizy. Her words kept echoing in my head " Accident ?? When had it happened ?? How? Who is Derek? all this words ran through my head.

I knew this much whatever happened had hurt her very bad.I had to find more about her past and this boy Derek was!! Who hurt my Leah.

After eating dinner Jake and Lizy went to Jake room and went to sleep. I headed towards Leah's room and saw her sleeping peacefully.I pulled her into my arms.

I Promise no one will hurt you ever.I mummered and went off to sleep next to my Angel,my love and my life.....

______________________________________________________________________________

Thank you soo much for liking my story

Hope you like this chapter!!

Love you all

Rewys123