Why are you here?

Hey Guys !!

Thanks for all your support ,comments and votes means a world to me :)

Sorry for not uploading soon. A lot has happened I coudn't upload. Please do also read my new story Emptiness- A true story written by me. Its all about my life and my bestest friend who passed away. If you like this I am sure you would like that story.

XOXOXOXO

YOURS
REWYS123

______________________________________________________________________________ 

CHAPTER-9

I made breakfast for all of us. We had pancakes and coffee for Travis and me while chocolate milk for Lizy and Jake.

"Sissy ." Jake said while rubbing his eyes.

"Yes hun." Leah said while putting the dishes in the sink

" I am sweepy." Jake said yawning

"Me too ." Lizy said yawning

" Come here baby." Leah told Jake

Jake dragged himself  to Leah and put his head on the crook of her neck. After a few minutes  Jake's  and Lizy's breathing could be heard meaning they had slept off into a peaceful slumber.

I motioned Travis to follow me as we both went to Jake's room and put Jake and Lizy into the bed covering them with a blanket. Before going Leah pecked both Lizy's and Jake's forehead.

"You are going to an awesome mother ." Travis said smiling  which caused Leah to blush.

"I hope so." Leah said as they both went out of Jake's room silently closing the door behind them.

"You know I have never seen Lizy so close to anyone she always felt lonely before seems both of them have bonded very well." Travis said

" Jake has a effect on people especially. He can make them smile when they are sad or lonely. he is quite sensible for a 5 year old ." Leah said with a proud smile

" Well baby even I am proud of you." Travis said leaning in his lips were about to touch  her lips when the doorbell rang. Both of them jumped causing each other to bump their heads together.

"Ow is your head made up of metal?." Travis asked  teasing Leah

" I don't know maybe I should bang my head and check but right now I need to see who rang the doorbell . " Leah said pecking Travis on the cheek and running to see before they woke the kids up.

The doorbell rang again.

" I'm coming ." Leah screamed and added " Have some patience. Gosh people these days." and opened the door .

___________________________________________________________________________________

Guess who was at the door?

Sorry short but will upload soon !!!

FAN

VOTE
AND

COMMENT!!

YOURS

REWYS123