The funeral

I sat down reading, on my phone, the article of the queen, I had tears in my eyes, her majesty had reinged for over 70 years, she was the only monarch anyone alive knew

"Her coronation was the first coronation to ever be televised, and her funeral?..." I scoffed not able to finish the sentence "She was a great queen, she served her country well, and now she'll never read my book" I looked at the men who looked confused, I chuckled and went on to explain "years ago, when I was in year 6, there was a writing compition, the winner would have the opportunity to read their story infront of the Royal family, needless to say I won and my parents and I went to London, dad was teaching me in the car, how to behave, only speak when spoken to, not to make jokes"

I laughed at that missing my dad even more I wiped a tear and carried on.

"We got to the Palace, I read my story, everyone clapped, then it was supposed to be time to go home, but the queen had other ideas, she stood up and asked us if we were hungry, I looked to my parents but the queen came forward, signaled me to follow, and started walking, my parents and I walked behind her, now it was mum's turn to teach me etiquette on how to eat, no elbows on the table, use a knife and fork, that kind of thing, we got to the dining table and we sat, the butlers bought a food trolley to the table, they put covered plates infront of us, when the covers were removed we saw sandwiches"

I laughed again, the men laughed too.

"I looked at my mum, how was I suppose to eat sandwiches with a knife and fork? I looked at the queen, she picked one up and bit into it, I was sat next her and she asked me to eat, I copied her, and ate my peanut butter and jam sandwiches, the queen loved them, she asked me who my favourite author was I told her it was Roald Dhal, she said I would become a great author one day and she looks forward to reading my first book, I promised her that she would be the first one to read it, I couldn't keep that promise"

I cried louder, Damon came to hug me, he held me tight until my tears ran dry, there was wet patch on him he just smiled.

After about an hour Dylan and Charlie left after goodbyes, I decided to go to bed at around eleven, knowing I wanted to watch the funeral tomorrow, so I set my alarm for 9:30, and we went to bed, I obviously slept, Damon obviously did not.

In the morning my alarm went off, I did my daily morning routine, then went downstairs, I found Damon not to be in the house, I turned on the TV in the sitting room, I sat on the sofa, with the remote, and found the funeral on BBC1, the news anchor was talking about the Queen, and her service, to not only the United Kingdom but the common wealth as well, people that had met her came to talk about her, her sense of humor, her caring nature, I laughed and I cried.

It was around 12:00 when Damon came home he sat next to me, he put his arm around me and I put my head on his chest, there was a man on the screen talking about a book he had written about the queen mother, I sniffed

"You know maybe you can finish your book, and maybe one day the Queen will read it" Damon suggested

"Well, unless you have a TARDIS lying around, I doubt it" I answered with a smile,

"I don't know what a TARDIS is, but maybe she will come back as a ghost, like Robert did"

"You don't know what a TARDIS is?" I squealed as I lifted my head "Time And Relevant Dimensions In Space? a blue police box that's bigger on the inside?" I asked to which Damon just shook his head, "You know what? We can't be friends anymore" I smiled Damon kissed me and said it was okay, he didn't want to be my friend,

"You hungry?" Damon asked, I shook my head, "You have to eat, Anastasia"

"I know, just not right now" I really couldn't eat , but still Damon got up, and went into the kitchen, he returned five minutes later with a plate, he put the plate on the coffee table in front of me, he had made sandwiches, not just any sandwiches, peanut butter and jam sandwiches, they were delicious, actually, and I enjoyed them.

Once the funeral was over I decided to go for a walk, during my walk I made decision, to be the best Queen I could be, I would make my family and Queen Elizabeth the second proud, but I also knew I didn't know much about this world, this world was so different to the one I was used to, I also realised I needed to brush up on history, and geography, so with that thought, and a smile, I walked to the library, I know what you're thinking, any excuse to go to the library, you would be correct, I love the library, the smell of books, the new worlds to explore, every book is a TARDIS, because every book is bigger on the inside, and every book is a new world to explore, my dad used to say that all the time, he loved doctor who, and we always watched it together. I went to the library and searched for a book on Evangeline, the first witch, I thought that, that would be a good place to start. so I sat down with the book I had found, her name was Evangeline Witch, that's why witches are called witches, because of her surname, hmm cool, I read about the different powers she had, and how she used these powers to help people.

"Your majesty" I heard, I looked from my book and saw a man standing there, he had brown hair, and was wearing a Button up shirt "May I talk to you, please?" he asked very sweetly

"Of course you can, on one condition" I told him before he could sit, he raised an eyebrow, I looked around as if spilling a secret "are you a ghost?" I had to ask, I just had to, the man smiled

"No, your majesty, I'm very much alive" he confirmed, I signalled him to sit

"So what can I do for you?" I asked