Chapter 1.4: Day of incident

Flashback- Previous night

As Jimin walked out of the hospital towards his car to return home, his eyes fell upon a couple engaged in a heated argument

As Jimin walked out of the hospital towards his car to return home, his eyes fell upon a couple engaged in a heated argument. Their voices soared, intensifying with each passing moment, threatening to escalate into a physical fight. Jimin intervened to prevent them from hurting each other.

Jimin: Excuse me, I don't mean to intrude, but perhaps you can find a better way to resolve this disagreement.

The couple stopped arguing, their attention drawn to Jimin. The woman, her face flushed with anger, glared at him.

Woman: (stern) "This is none of your business."

Jimin: "I just thought I could help. It seems like you're both feeling very upset, and I'm sure there's a way to talk things through without resorting to violence."

The man, full of rage, stepped forward, towering over Jimin.

Man: "Stay out of this."

Jimin: "I'm not going to stand by and watch you two hurt each other. There's always a better way to handle things."

Despite Jimin's efforts to mediate, the argument swiftly spiraled out of control. The couple started to argue again, and words gave way to violence. Jimin found himself between the conflict.

"Stop it!" Jimin shouted, trying to break up the fight. "Stop hurting each other!"

But they didn't listen. The man took out a knife from his pocket and tried to stab the woman. Jimin shielded her, and got stabbed in the waist himself. Blood started oozing out, and he started getting unconscious.

The man ran away, and the woman, whom Jimin had protected, asked for help, taking him inside the hospital. 

At Hospital

Taehyung, just out of surgery, noticed Jimin on stretcher

Taehyung, just out of surgery, noticed Jimin on stretcher. He rushed to his aid. Taehyung Shaked Jimin to wake him up but he was unconscious

Taehyung: (calling out) "Jimin!"

Taehyung: "Jimin, wake up! What happened?"

He took Jimin to the ER, checking his vital signs, and noticed the deep wound on Jimin's waist. Despite stitching it up, Jimin remained unconscious. Taehyung Dialed Jin's number but he wasn't picking it up. So he dialed Namjoon's number.