Chapter 8.1: Where is Jin?

Jay show everyone the video of Y/n getting bullied.

Jay: "I am sorry, Hyung and Y/n. We posted this video without your consent, but we believed it was necessary. However, if you are against it, we can take it down now itself."

Y/n look at her brothers to know their reaction. Jungkook smiled and came ahead,

Jungkook: (calm) "It's okay now, the video is posted, and we can't easily take it down. I think this is the best punishment anyone could get. Right, Namjoon Hyung?"

Namjoon: (nodding) "Yes, I agree. Let's leave it as it is. They need to learn from their mistakes. I am glad that you maintained Y/n's privacy yet revealed Hyejin's actions, but don't do it next time because it's not ethical to release anyone's video without their permission. Understood?"

Jay and Jake nod in agreement, understanding Namjoon's point. They look at Y/n apologetically.

Y/n: (smiles reassuringly) "It's okay, guys. Don't be disappointed. I know you just wanted to help, and knowing you both, I already knew this might happen in the future if that phone gets in your hand."

Taehyung Pov:

As the room settled into a calm environment after the intense conversation, my thoughts were still consumed by what Y/n had endured. I remained silent but my gaze was fixed on her whole, trying to understand the pain she kept hidden so well.

With a deep breath, I decided to break the silence and walked towards Y/n. With each step towards her, my heart raced. I wanted to convey my feelings, to let her know that I was there for her. But a part of me was also angry at her for keeping this from me.

End of Pov.

Taehyung: (low voice) "Y/N, why didn't you tell me you were hurt?"

Y/n: (guilty) "I didn't want to worry you".

Namjoon: (scoffs) "You think if you don't tell us we wouldn't worry about you?"

Taehyung: (worried) "You're the most important person in my life. If you're hurt, I want to know."

Y/n: (looks down) "I'm sorry for making you mad; I really didn't want to stress you all"

Jimin: (sighs) "we're not mad at you, we're just... worried. I don't like to think of you being hurt."

Jhope reaches out and takes your hand in his.

Jhope: (worried) "Promise me that you'll tell us next time you're hurt. No matter how small it is."

Y/n: (nods) "I promise, Oppa"

Everyone smiles.

Suga: "Alright, let's get you some rest."

Y/n: "Oppa, when will Jin Oppa visit?"

The room fell into a moment of silence as everyone exchanged concerned glances.

Jungkook: (smiling) "He's busy at the moment, but he promised to visit you later."

Namjoon: (changing the topic) "Yes, for now, let's focus on resting. You have to go to the X-ray room in a few hours to check your fractured hand."

Y/n: (sparkling eyes) "So, will they remove the cast?"

J-Hope: (smiling) "Hopefully, yes. But we're still not certain. If, because of yesterday's event, your hand is also injured, we may need to keep the cast on for a few more days."

Y/n: (angry pout) "I'm tired of this thing."

Taehyung: (patting her head) "Don't worry, we checked your hand yesterday, and it seemed fine from the outside. Today, we'll check if it's injured on the inside or if it's healed."