Chapter 4.3: Injection Dilemma

They came out of that room and Jhope told Jin about injections.

In Jhope's cabin,

Jhope: "We need to give her three injections

Jhope: "We need to give her three injections."

Jin: (shocked) "Why three? Can't we skip at least one? I don't think she can handle that much."

(1st is Tetanus, 2nd is Ibuprofen, and the last one is antibiotics)

Jhope: (tensed) "I know, but we don't have another option. Every shot is important."

Jin looked towards you with concern.

Jin: (concerned) "Aww, my poor baby. I don't think she will be ready for this in the first place."

Jhope: (tensed) "That's why I told you, now distract her somehow. We have no other choice."

Jin sighed and went inside to tell the others about this, 

As they entered Y/n was still busy arguing with Suga and Taehyung

As they entered Y/n was still busy arguing with Suga and Taehyung. Jin told Namjoon, Jungkook and Jimin about this, they thought it would be better not to disturb Y/n, Suga and Tae cause Jhope could give her a shot in the meantime. But little did they know, it was not as simple as they thought. Y/n, who has sharp senses, heard the word "shot" from Jin's mouth and started panicking.

Y/n: (Panicked) "Shots? Don't tell me you guys are going to give me another shot!"

Suga: "Y/n, don't overreact. It's just a shot. It'll be over in a second."

Y/n: (scared) "No way I am not taking another one in any condition."

Jimin: (Trying to calm you down) "Y/n, baby, it's for your own good. You won't even realize."

Y/n: (Scared) "I'm not taking any shot! I want to go home."

Namjoon: (Calm yet firm) "Y/n, sweetheart, it's just a shot. It'll be over before you know it."

Y/N: (Tears welling up) Easy for you to say. No way! Because of the last shot, my arm is still hurting. I know this one will also hurt a lot!

J-hope: (soft) "Baby if your arm is still hurting, then I will inject you at the bottom; it will be less painful."