Chapter 5.9 Report writing

Time skip to 3pm,

Everyone left for home, while Y/n and Sooha went to meet the English teacher. She told them necessary details about the report and project.

English Teacher: "Remember, this project needs strong research and thorough case study, and as an output, we need a well-structured report

English Teacher: "Remember, this project needs strong research and thorough case study, and as an output, we need a well-structured report. This report is a good chance for you both to achieve some more points in academics and scholarship, so don't hesitate to reach out if you need guidance along the way."

Y/n: "Thanks, ma'am, we appreciate it. We'll start working from today itself and make sure to keep you updated on our progress."

Sooha: "Yes, ma'am. We want to ace this project."

English Teacher: "We have to submit  in 4 days, so we don't more time in hands are you sure you don't need more people for help."

Y/n: "No ma'am, we both will finish it on time."

English Teacher: (smile) "Okay then, Good luck"

With a nod, you left the teacher's room after getting the necessary details from your mentor. The corridors were now empty as everyone had headed home for the day.

Walking towards the computer lab,

Sooha: (stretching her arms) "Well, that went well. How are you feeling about the report?"

Y/n: "A bit overwhelmed, to be honest. But I think we can handle it. Let's just focus and get it done."

Sooha: (turning the pages of the file) "We got all the information we need."

Y/n: (holding her cast) "Yeah, miss covered everything. I think we're good to go. Let's start with deciding which topic we should study individually, and then we will do research."

Sooha: (confused) "Are we doing it now?"

Y/n: "Yes, obviously. We can work in the computer lab for the research part, and for the report, we can do it at home."

Sooha: (curious) "Do you really need to work here? You have your laptop at home, right?"

Y/n: "I do, but I'll be working on my laptop from home because I can't carry it around every day. Plus, the computer lab has all the resources we might need."

"