4♥️

Man: We didn't let anyone enter this room after you ordered 2 days back. But Boss we didn't heard any sound since you left days back let alone about screamings.

Rehaan: Don't worry uncle..I'll check on her.
Nothing will happen to her.

The man nod his head gently giving a small sad smile to Rehaan.
He was working from past 30 years for Singhania's. First for his father now for him.

Rehaan already order him to keep an eye on her and don't let anyone to enter without informing him.

They unlocked the door and Rehaan rushed inside the room locking the door behind.

His felt like someone has stabbed his heart.

Anshika was curled up into a ball at the corner. Her shirt was removed from her body making all her scars visible to him.

Her white top was also red because of the blood on the floor of the basement.
It was clearly showing that she had wiped blood from her body with her sweater.
Her white crop top was also red giving her a very hard time to bear that crimson shade.

She was just keeping her modesty by not removing the top.

Now he noticed the sliced mark on her side waist. Her figure was shivering like a leaf in a cold storm.

By the opening and closing the door sound she slowly looked at the direction.
The second when Rehaan's regretfull, concerned eyes met her fearful & hurtful ones he found her lips wobbled.

As if she was just about to cry.

Rehaan was not able to move from h
is place as if his feet were glued to the ground.
But he looked at Anshika who after struggling a bit able to stand and with stumbling steps placed towards him.

He thought that she will told him that it was not her fault or to leave her from here but her next actions somehow broke his hear into million of pieces.

Anshika stumbling, tripping came towards him.When she was about to reach infront of him her leg twisted and before something Rehaan hold her arms firmly but without hurting her even unintentionally.

She stood straight and before he could speak anything she threw herself in his arms.
Hugging him tightly as if he was the last person on earth who could save her.

She hide her face inside his blazer.
Sobbing silently,  clutching his shirt in her small fists tightly.

Anshika:Ple..please..do..don't l.e..leave m.me... al..alone her..here...I'm sc.. sca..scared
..there's s..swo..much bl..blood..I'm sca.. scar...scared...Its Sc...scar...scary.. Please..Re..rehaan..Don't ki..kill me...I..I ca...can't die...please..

Sl..slap me ag..again...Bea..beat..m me...as mh.. much as yo..you want but don't ...don..don't leave me al..alone here....its scary...I'm...I'm scared.

Rehaan pulled her head in his chest stopping her from saying anything.
He tightly embrace her trying to give her all his warmth.

She sobbing in his arms.

He can feel her body shivering and fast heartbeats.

Rehaan:Its okay it's okay  shh....relax...okay...I'll not leave you alone here..I promise hmm...shh

He rubbed her back softly.
She was hiccuping so much.

He removed his blazer keeping her in his arms and cover her body with that.
She was in no state to notice things.
All her attention was on the blood all over her surroundings. That were triggering her phobia to a dangerous extent.

She pulled away and looked at him with her tired eyes.

Anshika:Me..mera bacha...please...let m..me meet my baby..on.once...please where is..h..he.. He is ok..okay na..please t..  tell .me
(My baby)

Rehaan was feeling soo many emotions.
But the dominant one were concerned, guilt. and anger....anger on those who without any fault dragged this fragile girl in this mess.

But he had to tell her about him
She has the right to know.

Rehaan:He is...He is in hospital actually he got_

Before he could have completed his words Anshika bursted into tears.

Anshika: He..he was innocent...my baby...save him please..he is..in..innocent..they will kill him..

Rehaan felt her sobbing getting slow.
He didn't know if she faint or sleep because of crying do much.

Only if he knew that this  innocent girl's state will become like this then he would not even think  of doing this in his dream.

Rehaan cursed himself for the umpteenth time.

And picked her body..he was shocked she weight like nothing.
He moved to the secret door behind the wall and disappeared there with her.

'I'm sorry Anshika. But they will have to pay for your every tear'

He thought in his mind before securing her limp body  close to his heart in his arms.

....

Turn the pain into power...🔥

~~~~~~~~
Bbye ❤
Vote  🌟

821 words