5♥️

खुदा अब बनाता नहीं ऐसे चेहरे
निगाहें ये जा जा के हाँ जिनपे ठहरे
जिन्हें देखने से मिले दिल को राहत
बहोत खूबसूरत हो
आप सर से पांव तक..

~Rehaan...

Rehaan's Room.

He laid her on the soft mattress covering her with the comforter.

He asked maids to change her dress and gave her a light scrub bath.

He left the room once maids enter and went back to the basement to have some one to one talk with someone.

He met with a unconscious body of his most trusted guard. Who once used to His right hand.

But now after some minutes he won't be able to move his own hands heck he won't be owning hands.

A bucket of burning water was thrown on his face by his man. His body jerked up with a shrill sound.

He wiggled to love from his place but couldn't
As he was tied up on an metal chair.

He gulped seeing a raging Rehaan infront of him.His eyes were red showing he made a mistake by betraying him.

Rehaan took long strides in his direction and gave him a wooden tight slap leading a mouthful of blood coughing out of his throat.

He gripped his hairs in such a tight hold as if he will remove the skin of his scalp.

Rehaan:Aisehi kra tha na us Masom ke sath.

(This us how you treated that innocent)

He asked loudly jerking his head back making him to look in his burning gaze.

Rehaan: I will ask only once if you want a painfull death then don't answer..
Why did you dragged her in this mess.
You had rivalry with me na then WHY YOU FREAKING DRAGGED HER IN THIS HAAN!!!

He asked banging his head in the side table.
Making him cry in pain.

Guard:I'm te..telling y..you...
I used to do illegal business..drugs smuggling..human trafficking, selling young girls in another country. I used your name to remove the barriers... But somehow she got to know about this and recorded me dealing with some drugs investors. But I threat her if she will gave that so police then I'll kill her family. She got scared and didn't file against me. But in exchange she asked me to release all the kids and girls I caged.
I had to do but i wanted my revenge so i killed her parents and show it as a accident,she knew that that was a planned murder but she didn't say anything because of her brother. For that 2 years old kid she kept quiet...And runned from there and moved in here but for her misfortune I was already working under you and when I got to know that she's your sister's bestfriend I tried to use against you. I asked her to thiev your some of your documents so that I can ruin you and became more powerful th..than you but she denied she said she will tell you but I manipulated her saying you won't trust her and kill her. She again got scared. She told me that she is not afraid of death but she can't let her brother orphan.People used to look down at her as she never revealed that he was her brother she upbring him as her child and became of the age gap it was easy to assume that.So, I used her brother against her. I threat her but she started to play smart. She was going to tell this to your sister ..that was when I decided to kill her..your sister to break you emotionally but she came in between and my whole plan got failed. But the luck was my side you thought that she pushed Ruhi and asked me to tie her in basement. I b..beated her in anger that day and told her I'll kill her brother but before that you took her brother under your premises. But she didn't knew that. I was going to kill her that day only but you changed the security_

Before he could speak further Rehaan shoted twice on his both legs making him shout in pain.

Rehaan:YOU FUCKER...YOU DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE EVEN FOR A SINGLE MORE SECOND..AND DON'T WORRY I'LL REMOVE THIS BURDEN OF YOURS FROM THIS EARTH.

In Rehaan's signal some of his men attached wires around him..wrapping on his legs and arms and one wire through his mouth.

He got to know his intention and shaked his head vigorously. But Rehaan just gave him a dreadful smirk.

And on his finger's snap they on the switch and the 420 volt current started to flow in the wire. His body started shaking like hell in order to move from there. But as much as he tried to get rid of those wires, they pierced his skin.

After only few minutes his blood-curdling screams stopped. And he died an 'easy death' according to Rehaan.

Still Rehaan emptied his gun on his skull.
His hands was shivering in rage.The anger he was feeling was beyond anything.

Now he know why that girl always used to scared of his presence. His mere presence used to shudder her in fear.

This was too much for him to take.

She saved hundreds of people.
She saved him.
She saved his sister over her own life.

Her deep secrets which he got to know today made her image higher than anything.

Her respect leveled up thousands of clouds in his heart...The little crush he had on her sister's bestfriend turned into something more.

Something beautiful...♡

He was thinking how someone can be this selfless. He was noone to her but still she denied to do something against him. Something that her morals doesn't let her do.

And the deepest truth was one about her brother.Whom she introduced everyone as her child.

He remember how Ruhi sobbed in his arms telling him how people look down her bestfriend.
Called her names. Just because she was with a child unmarried but she didn't paid attention.

She told him about the day Anshika revealed her this truth to Ruhi..she cried. Cried her heart out. Telling her how much it hurts her when they called him...his brother illegitimate.

Tab bhi she didn't used to complain how they used to shame down her.

He remember as he was the one who threat everyone. He still can perfectly remember her shocked which was cute for him face when all those people apologized her. And started treating her way to nicely for her digestion.

He came out of his thoughts when the maids informed him that she was awake now.

He sighed knowing it will be going hard to handle than shaken soul.

How will Rehaan handle her.
Thoughts..

....

Anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger...📌

This series was as per @AvanthikaBalamurugan request.
I forgot to mention!
Also she was my first follower...❤
♡ପ(๑•ᴗ•๑)ଓ ♡

And Only two more chapters are left
Including Epilogue...
And next chapter will be on next week.
So, please keep patience...
Spread happiness!!♡

~~~~~~~~
Bbye ❤
Vote 🌟

1193 words