1🤍

Cause you only listen to your fucking friends

I don't relate to you
I don't relate to you, no
'Cause I'd never treat me this shitty
You made me hate this city...💔

~Tanya

A girl named Tanya was walking like a soulless.Only her body was there not mind.Her mind was continuously recalling the incidents happened few hours ago.

Tanya and her boyfriend were sitting in his house where a party was going on.All his friends were there. It was kind of bachelor's party. Some were there with their partners ans some single.

She was feeling so much uneasy.Tanya wasn't a party girl , she was comfortable with small family gathering but she wasn't even a single bit comfortable here.She looked for her boyfriend no fiance to be true that was arranged by her parent's.

Like one day a boy came to see their daughter.Their parent's talked.His parent's asked her questions like 'does she know cooking' 'Education' Her Parent's asked him about his job, income and that's sit. After about an hour her 'Roka' was done and he was her fiance.
Just like that!

She got up and walked to him who was talking with few of his friends. He was quite inebriated.
She clutched his shirt gaining his attention. He raised his eye brow asking What.

Tanya: Let's go from here Rishi.

He smiled at her then gazed at his friends then again at her.

Rishi: Wait Tanya. We'll leave thodi der me hm.
(After some time)

Then again he got indulged in his conversation.

She looked around. Liquor, Loud music, and the smell of smoke weren't helping her at all.

She again tapped his shoulder.

Tanya: Rishi please leave. I'm not comfortable-

He looked at her with frown before removing his hand from her tight hold harshly.

Rishi: Tanya i said na we can't leave right now. Wait for some time baby ok..you go sit there.

He patted her cheek with a tight smile not letting her complete.

She gulped and moved to a nearby couch. It was taken by all the boys she was the only girl sitting.
Taking out her bottle of water she slowly gulped the liquid to ease her discomfort in breathing because of smoke. The boy next to her smoking from the start.

She waited for forty-five minutes then strolled to Rishi again. Now she pulled him by grabbing his wrist. He looked at her pissed.

Tanya: Rishi please I'm not feeling good. Let's le-

Rishi: Yaar what's wrong with you. Why did you agreed if you weren't comfortable.

He asked in a slightly raised voice. But that slight was enough to make her flinch.

Tanya: I'm sorry but i thought it was normal party with friends i didn't kn-