8🤍

तेरे होंठों पे हमेशा
मैं हंसता ही रहूंगा.. देख लेना
भीगी जो तेरी आँखें
आँखों से मैं बहुंगा देख लेना..🤍

~Anubhav

बरसों ना भूलोगे तुम ..ऐसी कहानी तुमसे
केह जायेंगे हम देख लेना
हम्म.. ऐसा भी होगा एक दिन ..
दिल की जगह सीने में..रह जायेंगे हम देख लेना..🤍

~Tanya

Third person's pov.

Anubhav was looking for his sweet heart fiancé
Yup! The boy was unknowingly whipped for the girl. For the past twenty days, she was living with them and taking care of him like a baby.
Was he enjoying. Hell, yes.
That beautiful, innocently sweet girl's attention was driving him crazy. She was settled the room right next to his. But most of the time, she was with him in his room. Or he was in hers.

His body was sixty percent healed. But still, he sometimes feels deadly pain in his skull. Pain killers helped, but after a point of time, the doctor advised him not to take too much painkillers. And since he fainted because of its overdose, two days back, painkillers were completely banned for him by a miserably sobbing Tanya.

He searched the whole mansion but didn't find her anywhere. So he went to the only creature who was her free ka Talking Tom.
Mr. Aditya Kapoor Rajvanshi.
'Bhabhi ka chamcha'

Anubhav mentally scoffed at the thought.  How he always teased him with her. Days back, he was giggling while eating with her as his hands were paining cause of continuous office work. And she, being the innocent angel, happily made him eat his favorite her handmade food.

Anubhav: One day, I'll blast him.

Anubhav mumbled to himself with a small involuntary pout and barged in his room.

And he regrets the second he entered the room.

Haye Re Aise Tarse Humko
Ho Gaye Soo Arse Re
Sookhey Dil Pe Megha Ban Ke Teri Nazariya Barse Re

Anubhav blinked his eye just to confirm if Aditya was drugged, but alas, he wasn't that lucky. He was in his full senses dancing like a sexy bar dancer in his shorts and black vest. And the song. Ahem Ahem.

Chal Yahan Se Nikal Tujhe Sab Laa Dunga
Kadmon Mein Tere Laake Jag Rakh Dunga
Khwaab Main Kar Dunga Poore
Na Rahenge Adhoore
You know I'm Going To Love You Like That, Whateve--

Anubhav slipped his phone back into his pocket with a wicked smile. Aditya, who has turned face to face with him, was now looking at him like some man asked him to strip.

Anubhav: Now this Bluefilm will work to coerce you in the future.

Aditya was about to faint at this time.

Aditya: N..nhi.. bhai, you can't do th--

Anubhav: I can, and I will. Ab toh yeh teri first night par teri wife ko bhejunga.