Chapter 2.4: Family night.

In Jimin's bedroom - Night 7:30

Jimin got freshen up and changed into comfortable clothes. He sat on the bed, resting his body against the wall cushion, while You was sitting beside him, playing on his phone. He took the phone from your hand. 

Jimin: (smiling) "Baby, enough now don't play, talk with me instead."

Y/n: "Ahh Oppa I almost won that stage, now I have to do it again"

Jimin laughed at your angry face and again gave his phone to you.

Jimin: (smiling) "Here, take it then."

Y/n: "No, now I don't want it. It will take too much time to restart it."

 Jimin was looking at you while you paused after speaking and were completely lost starting at his waist. Jimin got confused he lift his hand and waved in front of your eyes to bring you back from your thoughts. You rolled his T-shirt to see the wound and asked:

 You rolled his T-shirt to see the wound and asked:

Y/n: (curious) "Oppa, how did you get hurt?"

He didn't want to lie to her, but he also didn't want to tell her the truth. Knowing how Y/n is, he knew he couldn't change the topic.

Jimin: (smiling) "I got scratched with a sharp object outside the hospital."

Y/n: (while lightly touching his band-aid with her finger) "Is it still hurting?"

Jimin couldn't help but chuckle at his sister, who was looking so cute right now.

Jimin: (smiling) "No, it only starts hurting when the medicine's effect wears off."

you didn't react and continued looking at his wound. He adjusted his T-shirt and made you sit back with him, then asked:

Jimin: (smiling) "So, how is your school going? Anything new?"

Y/n: (excited) "You know, oppa, I joined the art club and the basketball club in school. Also, we have a new student in our class, Sujin."

Jimin: (smiling) "Oh, that's great. But a new student in the middle of the semester? I guess your exams are starting next week; how will she catch up?"

Y/n: "Oh, oppa, she is a transferred student. Her credits must have been transferred to our school."

Jimin: (smiling) "Oh, right. So, is she your friend?"

Y/n: (while thinking) "I think so."

Jimin: (confused) "You think so means? Shouldn't your answer be yes or no?"

Y/n: "I consider her as my friend, but Jay and others said that it's better to stay away from her."

Jimin: "I think you should listen to Jay; he must have a reason behind it."

Y/n: "You know, oppa, in our art club...(continues)"

You continued your talks with Jimin, explaining each and every detail of your school events, while Jimin listened carefully. Until Taehyung came to call you downstairs for dinner.