Issue #30 - I Seriously Hate You, Ski Mask

(Stellar POV)

I sat in the hospital bed, blankly staring at the television as it was on Super Live.

"The heroes Stellar, Foxfire, Frostbolt, and Fortify successfully captured three villains and numerous other criminals in an underground hideout without any deaths yesterday." The news reporter stated. "The villains captured are Shadow Raven, The Plague, and Venomous, and have been properly imprisoned within Novissime Prison."

"How many more villains and criminals that were at the hideout and escaped is currently unknown." The reporter continued. "However, last night leaked footage revealed a new villain to the public. Here are the clips."

The video switched to a shaky camera, videotaping as Stellar and seemingly some random guy stood across from each other with Mother Wasp standing next to the random guy. At least, that's what the majority think.

But I know better. That's not some simple grunt.

"Ski Mask." The version of me from the footage growled.

"What did you do to her?" Mother Wasp turned towards the man in the ski mask.

"Nothing!" He quickly exclaimed.

"You aren't getting away this time." I stated. "You and your accomplices."

"Oh please, my hopeful fool, we both know how this always ends up." He grinned.

Ugh, hearing it again just pisses me off even more! Who does he think he is?!

The footage ended as the news channel switched to a new video. This one was shaky and from further away, slowed down in order for anyone watching to be able to tell what was going on.

The man in the ski mask held the spear, rolling forwards on some sort of rocket powered bike as the camera shakily followed him.

He continued to speed up as he pedaled harder, approaching me as I traded blows with The Maid. He screamed out "Maid!" as suddenly the rockets came to life and he flew forwards at an much more rapid pace, the camera barely keeping him in frame.

The Maid quickly used her metallic cannon to shoot a sonic blast at me, causing me to guard. As I looked back at The Maid, she was now pointing away. I looked towards where she was pointing as he laughed. Seconds later the spear stabbed through my armor and then through my shoulder, pinning me to the wall behind me.

He crashed into the wall, falling down the ground and clutching his nose. He rolled around in pain for a second before standing up, muttering something to himself.

He grabbed the bike as he fully stood up, looking towards me. "Toodle-loo, Stellar~!" He tauntingly grinned before turning to The Maid. "We're getting out of here!"

The video stopped there, the news channel cutting back to the reporter.

"The new villain, nicknamed as Ski Mask, temporarily subdued Stellar and was able to escape." The reporter stated. "He seems to be working with both The Maid and Mother Wasp as well."

The reporter cleared her throat. "According to the recordings, it seems that Ski Mask and Stellar have previously history. Of what kind is unknown, and neither the Association yet Stellar have yet to comment."

"It is advised that you act sensible and stay away from people in ski masks." The reporter continued. "In other news, the villain known as Bloodwraith has caused a traffic accident and the death of one man. A police officer was injured, but is expected to quickly make a full recovery."