Interlude #5 - Pink Suit, Free Loot

"Oh no, oh god damn it..." Alexis groaned to herself, holding the piece of clothing up to get a good look at it.

"What's wrong?" Aurelia paused, changing course from passing Alexis' room to now leaning on the doorframe and looking at her.

"Ack!" Alexis gasped, turning around and hiding the piece of clothing behind her back. "H-hey..."

"Suspicious." Aurelia narrowed her eyes.

"I don't think I'm cut out for the whole secret identity villain thing..." Alexis lightly chuckled. "...remember that white suit that one time I went by 'Phantom'...?"

"Yep." Aurelia replied.

"Well..." Alexis sighed. "...it got stained with blood, and I was trying to get the stains out, and..."

"And?" Aurelia raised an eyebrow.

"This somehow happened..." Alexis brought out the piece of clothing from behind her back, unfolding it and revealing it.

It was a suit, pure pink in color.

"Pft-!" Aurelia clutched a hand to her mouth, lightly shaking as she tried to hold it in.

"Don't laugh!" Alexis groaned.

"How the hell, dearie?" Aurelia laughed.

~ JAOH ~

"You activated my trap card!" Eleanor grinned, slamming a blue reverse on the table.

"Wrong game." Hikari sighed, placing down a blue five.

"Checkmate." Alexis grinned, placing down a red five.

"You're not even at one card." Hikari deadpanned.

Sophie silently placed down a red seven.

"Uno!" Eleanor cackled as she slammed down a red two.

"Now would be a great time for a plus two chain..." Hikari muttered, placing down a red plus two.

"Damn it, Hikari!" Alexis groaned, picking up two cards.

Sophie then proceeded to silently place down a plus four, causing the three of them to turn towards her.

"Yellow." Sophie stated.

"Fuck!" Eleanor cursed, picking up four cards.

Hikari placed down a yellow four, followed by Alexis with a yellow nine and then Sophie with a yellow three.

Eleanor grabbed one of her cards, only to be caught short as Sophie spoke, "I win."

The three turned towards her as she held her hands up, revealing she was holding no cards.

"...did none of us notice that she was only at one card?" Hikari's eye twitched.

"Wipe that smug grin off your face!" Eleanor pointed at her with a glare.

"She's not even smiling..." Alexis sweatdropped. "...her face is expressionless as always."

"I know, but I can feel that smug aura..." Eleanor growled.

"I never imagined I'd have four people of questionable morals playing uno at my house." Siren sighed happily. "And yet, I couldn't be more joyous."