Chapter 2.5: Exams or Summer camp

As always, a new morning, a new chapter. Today, it was Namjoon's turn to wake Y/n up.

At Y/n's Bedroom,

 Namjoon entered Y/n's room

 Namjoon entered Y/n's room. The morning sun streamed through the window. Namjoon turned on her room lights and opened up the curtains, allowing the sunlight to enter the room. As sunrays hit Y/n's face, she turned to the other side. Namjoon approached her side.

Namjoon: "Y/n, get up. Don't you want to go to school?"

You groaned, pulling the blanket over your head.

Y/n: (muffled) "Can't I just skip today and pretend it's not happening?"

Namjoon chuckled and yanked the blanket away.

Namjoon: "Nice try, but not today. Your exams are starting soon. Now, get up, or else you will be late."

You sighed, finally sitting up and rubbing her eyes. You got up and did your daily routine while Namjoon went to his room to get ready for the hospital.

At the breakfast table, 

Everyone was already enjoying a lively morning

Jimin: "What's for breakfast today?"

Jin: "Janchi guksu!"

Jungkook: "Ohh wow, after a long time."

As You joined the breakfast table, you couldn't help but feel a bit more awake with the aroma of breakfast filling the air.

Y/n: "Do we have Janchi guksu for breakfast? You know it's going to be a good day when I have that!"

Jin served a bowl to You, and your eyes were fixed on Jin's hand. Jin gave you the bowl and continued eating his breakfast.

Taehyung: "Baby, when are your exams starting?"

Y/n: "After two days."

Namjoon walked downstairs, buttoning his sleeves as he prepared to head to the hospital.

Namjoon: "Speaking of exams, Baby, are you feeling prepared?"

Y/n shrugged, taking a bite of the noodles.