part-47(romance)

As teja came out n saw kk who was seeing her with open eyes..

N teja was lost seeing him half naked ..teja moved towards kk..

Teja:  Mr Kundra what happened...

Kk: Mrs kundra how should I handle u this way the whole night...u r increasing the temperature uff.

Teja: ohh it that..

Kk: n stop looking at me that way I m all urs
.

Teja: hmm..

Teja hot very shy n she moved the bed n kk to came on bed...

Kk: u r sleeping..

Teja:  yes y do u have any work..

Kk: no no just asking..

Teja then didn't say anything n lye on bed  n kk to did the same...n after sometime..

Teja: sunny to make me urs na u don't need permission   ...u have all rights on me...

Teja told this while back hugging kk n then ..

Teja:n I m sleepy ..good night

Teja turned her side n now kk turned ...

Kk: n what If I fly off ur sleep.. n now that I have got that right then who will stop me... u r mine n now I will make everything mine ..

Kk pulled teja towards him n then he got top of her n started kissing her ...teja to respond with same energy.

Kk: uff teja u r very tasty uff ...

Then kk started kissing her neck... n then he slowly started moving him hand all over her body..

Kk was given love bites on her neck n teja was lost in that feeling..

Teja:  ahh.. Karan ahh...

Kk: yes baby yes ..

Then slowly he started removing her clothes..

Teja was onky in her underwear n bra which was both black in color..

Kk: uff u look hot in black ... kk then started pressing her bo...s on the bra itself n teja was feeling something which she never felt..

Teja: ahhh Karan ahh...

Kk then slowly removed her bra...

Kk started to kiss her bo..s n then with one hand he started to press the other bo..s... then with other hand he made circles on her underwear...which was causing her some hotness m wetness together...

Teja: ahh Karan..ahh slowly do not bite ahh..

Then kk moved to her stomach n started kissing n slowly to words her pu..y.. which was hidden in a small cloth ...

Kk slowly removed the last piece from her n started kissing her legs n then slowly he got up n gave a small kiss on her lip n then he went towards her pu..ss n started kissing it slowly n then he opened her foldes n he kissed it deeply..

Teja:  ahh Karan ahh..

Kk then started to lick n he slowly adds one finger on his As it was first time for her it was paining in oue finger but soon it was relaxing...soon kk added 3 fingers n still he was licking her which made her release...

Kk then removed his lower n then

Kk: teja do u want it... I mean it will be painful..

Teja:  continue ... ah Please..

Kk: as u say...

By saying this he slowly started to rub his length on her pu..ss..which made her more wet...

He then slowly started to push his length little ...which was causing a lot of pain..

Teja: ahh... Karan...wait wait...ahh ..do ... not.. move.. ahh...

Kk: shh.. 

Kk didn't move n soon teja got relaxed n relief then told kk to move n he slowly started moving...

Teja: ahh... Karan more ..  hard
..
Kk: as u wish...

Kk started fucking ger harder..

Soon both release n teja was so tired that she slept as it was her first time n then kk cleaned himself n then cleaned her n both slept hugging each other...

Hey guys ...

How r u everyone...

And Please do comment n Please share few suggestions n feedback it will be helpful.. Please do comments ..