part-92(pregnant)

Next morning kk went office n here teja was waiting for a parcel to deliver...

Teja was standing near door n soon the door bell rang n she opened n here was the parcel...she collected it n went towards there room..

She was very nervous as it was pregnancy kit...

She took it in washroom n she tested it.. n she had ordered almost 10 n all were arranged in a row n she was waiting for result n she was even recording it as she wanted kk to feel this too...

Soon almost all had double lines n tears were falling from her eyes...

Teja turned off her recording kept her phone on the slab ... n she started crying laughing n jumping....after 2min...

Teja to herself: oh God teja are u mad ... who jumps in this time ... sorry baby sorry... u r fine na... I m really sorry...but I m so happy... ahh.. sunny will be soooo happy oh God... I want to give me the best surprise ... let's go shopping... n u madam walk slowly... yes teja u have to walk slowly...

She took her phone n all the tested kit.. n came towards her wardrobe n hide  the kit in her wardrobe.
.

N then she changed her dress n came out n started to see herself in mirror..

Teja:  I still can't believe u r inside me oh God...it feels like I m dreaming...

Then she went down n saw kk had called Dada for her as she had told she is going with adaa..

Teja: Dada let's go

Dada: ok baba...

As teja sat in car ..she was not feeling good in the car

Teja: Dada can u keep windows open today please

Dada: ok baba..

Then they left...

Teja: Dada take me to xyz shopping mall..

N they both reached there... n as teja got down she saw kk had sent two bodyguards...(Raj and abhi)

Teja: yar this man is making it very difficult for me... God...idea..

Teja went towards the bodyguards...

Teja: abhi bhai n Raj bhai...

Bodyguards :ha bhabhi...

Teja: I need ur help as tomorrow is our anniversary n I want to surprise sunny  ...u both can come with me but u will say sunny that adaa is also with me...

Bodyguards:  hm ok bhabhi...

Teja then went towards kids store n brought many things n then she went towards a decoration store n brought many things from there too... n at last she brought herself a saree...n kk's gift

N the bodyguards where carrying all the things n teja was now very hungry.. .

But she didn't have mood to eat anything..

Then she thought to drink juice... she started to walk n she was about to fall but thanks to Raj ...

Raj : bhabhi slowly u r fine right...

Teja:  ahh... thank u thank u very much Raj bhai... let's go home I m not feeling like to drink anything now..

Then bodyguards followed her car n as she reached they to went as other bodyguards are always around there home...

Helpers brought all the bags from car n teja told them to keep in room .. n she was feeling like to vomiting so she went in washroom n vomited n then got fresh...

After coming out she took some rest...

Then she got up n took the thing n went towards guests room ... she sat on bed n started to think how to decorate once she got idea she very carefully did all the decorations... n then she even packed gifts of kk ....

N then she went down n cook kks favorite food n even baked Cake..

N then she herself made sandwiche n had

Then she went to take bath... n she was feeling little tired so she took nap for 1 hour..n she was in bathrope only...

She had sent all the staff.... n the main door was locked...kk who came from office opened the lock with his key n came inside n locked the door...

He saw teja was not in hall ...nor in kitchen but the smell of food was Making him feel happy..

Kk went towards there room n saw teja who was looking hot As well as sexy n cute at same time...

Kk slowly went towards her... n saw her..she was glowing n she was very relaxed
.

Kk to himself:  I think Today madam enjoyed a lot ... n see now sleeping so cutely...

Kk bend n gave her a forehead kiss.. which woke teja up..

Teja: sunnyyyy... I missed uuu...

Kk:ha I can see how much u missed me didn't Even call nor picked my calls...

Teja:  that...hm... I was busy na...now go get fresh I m very hungry...

Kk: ha I too bug not of food ... of my sexy wife who welcomed me with this look ... ahh I would love this everyday...

Teja: sunny please don't tease me ...n go get fresh n I will also change till then.

Then kk went n changed n teja to change...then