3 - Sorrow 3

" Tsk. ", Donatello's voice came suddenly, like a cold wind blowing through the room, as if he was a ghost from Imya's past.He leaned onto the doorstep.

For Imya, it was like a punch in the gut, as if the pain and the hurt she had been feeling suddenly came rushing back. The betrayal, the hurt, the confusion, the anger, all of it came crashing down on her all at once.

She turned around to face him, her eyes filled with anger and hatred, as if his very presence made her want to scream and cry and lash out. She didn't want to see him, she didn't want to talk to him, she didn't want to hear a single word from his mouth.

"What do you want?", she spat out, her voice a mix of anger and pain, as if every word was a stab to her heart.

"You're so dramatic, it's annoying."

Donatello's words were like a knife to Imya's heart, like a kick when she was already down. It was like he was mocking her, like he didn't understand the pain he had caused her.

"Annoying? ", she repeated, her voice filled with anger and contempt, as if she wanted to punch him in the face, as if she wanted to make him feel the pain that she was feeling.

But even as the anger filled her eyes, she couldn't bring herself to hurt him. He was her husband, after all, the man she loved, the man who had betrayed her. The pain was too much, the anger was too deep, and the betrayal was too cruel to bear.

In the end, she just stood there, frozen, as if she was in a trance, the anger and the pain filling her eyes and her heart.

" Die you piece of SHIT! "

Imya's voice was a scream of anger and hatred, as if she was trying to release all of her pain and hurt in a single moment. The shard of glass was like a weapon in her hand, as if she was trying to hurt him, as if she was trying to make him feel the pain that she was feeling.

But as she tried to lash out, the servants were there to hold her back, as if they knew what she was about to do. Donatello just rolled his eyes, sighed and left the room, leaving her there, her eyes filled with anger and hate.

Imya was left there, her hand gripping the shard of glass, as if she was ready to use it as a weapon at the first chance she got, as if she was ready to take revenge on the man that had betrayed her.

"Miss Imya, please come to your senses... "

The maid's voice was like a lifeline, as if she was trying to pull Imya back from the edge. But as she tried to hold back Imya, she realized that she was no match for her strength.

Imya was strong, as if the pain and the anger were giving her the strength to fight, as if she was ready to do anything to take revenge on the man that had betrayed her.

" Let go of me ", she growled, her voice filled with anger and hatred, as if she was going to break free from the maid's grip at any moment.

More servants rushed to hold Imya back

The servants quickly surrounded Imya, as if they were trying to hold back a wild animal, as if they were trying to stop her from hurting herself. But as they tried to restrain her, she was too strong, as if the pain and the anger were giving her the strength to fight.

Imya was a force to be reckoned with, as if she was on a mission to take revenge on the man that had betrayed her. Her arms and legs were moving around, as if she was trying to break free from the servants' grip, as if she was ready to launch a full-scale attack on Donatello.

But even as she tried to hurt him, she couldn't bring herself to do it. The pain was too much, the anger was too deep, and the betrayal was too cruel to bear.

"I can't do this anymore"

Imya sobbed, lowering her head and sobbing. It was like she was giving in, like the pain had finally taken over, like she was giving up.

"This fucking sick world, I hate it so much."