4 - Runaway celebrity

Imya cried and sobbed, yet she smiled, her voice filled with desperation and determination, as if she was trying to find a solution, as if she was trying to make things better.

" Yes, I'll just run away. Angelo can help me. "

she repeated, as if she was trying to convince herself of something, as if she was trying to give herself a ray of hope.

" Gosh, what am i even thinking? "

She was tired, she was hurt, and she was trying to find a way to heal, to move on. And as she said those words, as she made that decision, she felt a sudden sense of relief, as if a weight had been lifted off her shoulders.

She was trying to move on, to leave behind all of the pain and hurt that was associated with Donatello, to forget everything that they had experienced together. She was trying to find a way to heal, to let go of the pain that was filling her heart.

" I hate myself, I hate everything. ", Imya whispered, looking at the mini mirror on her desk.

In one sudden movement, Imya grabbed the mirror on her desk, her hands shaking, her heart racing. With a burst of rage, she slammed the mirror onto the floor, shattering it into a million pieces.

The sound of glass shattering echoed through the room, filling her ears with the sounds of destruction.

The broken shards of glass were scattered all over the floor, a symbol of her broken world.

" I'm helpless. "

Imya sobbed, looking at the shattered pieces of mirror on the floor, each one reflecting her face which she found disgusting.

" M-miss Imya! "

the maid who had tried comforting her a while ago knocked on Imya's door. The other servants stood there, frozen, full of concern.

Imya looked up from her mirror, her eyes filled with rage, with emotion, with desperation. Her hands were shaking, and her heart was racing.

She didn't want to see anyone right now, she didn't want any of the servants to see what she had done. She didn't want anyone to see her like this, to see her in this state.

" Go away! ", she yelled at the servants, her voice filled with anger, with hurt.

" Please, Miss Imya... ", the maid begged, her voice filled with concern.

" Tsk, did you not hear me when i said to leave me alone? "

Imya angrily turned to the door where the voice of the maid was coming from.

" Please... go away, now! ", she barked, her voice filled with emotion none other than anger and sadness.

" What about your trainings? ", her assistant,Mina Zerolac,asked her through the door, her voice filled with concern.

" Cancel them all! I don't feel like acting in any movie! I want to quit! ", Imya screamed at the door.

The servants behind the door gasped in utter shock, their faces filled with disbelief. They thought Imya has been used to her husband and his mistress, i guess not?

"I can't do this anymore," Imya whispered to herself, staring at her reflection in the shattered mirror. The sight of her broken image was a reminder of the pain and suffering she had endured at the hands of those who claimed to love her. In a fit of rage, she had let her emotions get the best of her, smashing the mirror in a fit of anguish.

"What a mess I am," she sighed, walking to the bed and collapsing onto it. She was tired. Completely.

The sound of banging on the door interrupted her thoughts. It was her assistant, Mina, pleading with her to let them in.