7 - Not a part of my plan

As Imya surfed through social media, she couldn't believe what she saw. The latest viral video showed the arrest of Angelo Rossi, the main suspect in her kidnapping. She was in shock as she watched the video, seeing him scream and shout at the police while being handcuffed and carted off.

Imya couldn't understand how the police had come to the conclusion that Angelo had kidnapped her. She had only gone to his house as a last resort after running away from her home and being reported missing.

As she sat and digested the news, she thought,

"Why would the police arrest him? I don't understand."

She kept clicking through the pages, trying to make sense of the situation. She was beginning to feel overwhelmed and wondered if she had made a mistake by running away.

" i made sure i wasn't seen entering or leaving Angelo's property, did i make a mistake? "

Imya kept searching and surfing the internet, trying to figure out what had gone wrong. She remembered sneaking around and taking careful steps to ensure she wasn't seen entering or leaving Angelo's property.

But now, with this shocking news, she wondered if she had made a mistake. Was she being followed? Has someone seen her and reported her whereabouts to the police?

The questions kept piling up, and her anxiety was starting to rise. She felt helpless and wished there was someone she could turn to for help. But with the situation she found herself in, she wasn't sure who to trust.

Imya suddenly remembered her night out at the bar yesterday when she ran away. She had been careful not to tell anyone where she was going, but somehow, Derek had somehow found out about her whereabouts, despite her efforts to keep it a secret.

" Was it just a coincidence? Or... "

She began to wonder if he had been following her, or if he had some sort of technology that allowed him to track her movements. She felt a chill run down her spine at the thought.

She couldn't shake the feeling that Derek was watching her every move, and it made her uneasy. She wondered what his motives were and why he seemed to be keeping such a close eye on her. As the questions continued to mount, Imya knew that she needed to be more careful and strategic in her actions.

Despite her earlier resolve, Imya was feeling more anxious than ever. She kept thinking about Derek, who seemed to have an almost supernatural ability to find her wherever she went. She didn't trust him, but she couldn't shake the feeling that he was still watching her every move.

She let out a deep sigh and looked down at her phone, hoping to find a message or a missed call from her parents, but there was nothing. Instead, her phone was filled with messages and missed calls from friends and acquaintances who had heard about her disappearance.

"I'm just being paranoid,"

she whispered to herself, trying to reassure herself that everything was fine. But the lack of contact from her parents was worrying her.

"I wonder how my parents are doing,"

she mused, trying to divert her attention from the situation.

"Probably not worried,"

she added, trying to sound light-hearted. But her smile was forced and her voice lacked its usual vitality.

"Looks like they haven't even called me,"

"Even after realizing their daughter has gone missing,"

"They must be so happy," she quipped, her words dripping with sarcasm.