Chapter 3: Pierce

I huffed laying on my back with my arm over my face. A dainty hand gropes my chest making me fling it off of me. A hiss was heard from beside me as I sat up on the bed. I picked my socks off the floor putting them back on my feet. Arms wrapped around my naked torso. "Giana, let go," I say gruffly. "You really are a dick". I got up chuckling putting on my pants and throwing my shirt on.

"You knew what this was. We fuck that's it" I say coldly. "I know but couldn't you just only fuck me. Not those other bitches. Like Sarah" she expressed. I clicked my tongue "You catching feelings now" I glanced at her naked body. She looked flustered with a creased brow. "No" she barked.

I held my shoes in my hand when the door blasted open. With the air tense and a look of dread. Giana's father's eyes scoured the scene. He came towards me and I jumped on the bed scurrying to the window. I threw my shoes and jumped out. Luckily we're on the first floor. I ran hearing her father yell "I will kill you, Pierce"!

I laughed unlocking my car door. You may be thinking why fuck around, be a playboy. Well, eventually I'm gonna have to settle down. I am the heir to my father's company and my father's partners want a one-girl kinda look. Don't think I'm on bad terms with my parents. I love them and my sister to death. As my mother taught me how to treat my sexual partners as the queen they are. I let them know. No relationship. Of course, I want what my parents have but that romance shit only happens in the books.

I drive back to the house pulling up in the four-car garage. I run my hair through my mop of a head to be met with my sister in the doorway. "Get out my way, Red". She folded her arms looking me in the eye fiercely. "I know you bring a lot of girls around here but seriously this one seemed sweet. She was so quiet and not like those annoying bitches you bring. You left her hanging" she pointed into my chest.

I grabbed her hand "What are you talking about"? "The girl who looks like she walked out of Barbie's fashionable closet. Your partner for the end-of-year project" she muttered. "Oh," my mouth went wide. "Yea, Oh," she said. I moved past Isla going up to my room. "Hey, Don't you ignore me? I'm serious one day you're gonna regret sleeping with all these women" Isla yapped. Finally closing the door I laid on the bed fishing out my phone.

I needed this A and I had totally forgotten about our meeting. I felt slightly guilty. So, I went into my contacts typing in Pinky.

"Sorry, something came up. You pick the time to meet up preferably after 7 if it's a weekday".

Settling my hands under my head I smiled. She will text me and we can start the project.

It was now Monday and I hadn't got a text from Pinky. "I'm ready to quit, bro" Kyle groaned. I closed my locker looking at him as he sat down on the bench. "What's wrong" I struggled to hide my smile. "My partner wants me to read the book alone. You know I hate reading" he said while holding the book. "At least you've started something. I haven't even talked to my partner" My lips curled.

"I don't know why you're worried. If you fail this class your Daddy will still get you into an IVY league school regardless" Damien said dryly from behind us. I stood up looking at him "That's not the point" my teeth barred. Kyle shook his head patting me on the shoulder. I grabbed my book bag with Kyle following me "You gotta chill. Don't let him get under your skin". "Yeah," I nodded watching a certain pink figure head into class.

Going to our new seats I gazed at my partner who hadn't texted me back.  I could see her body stiffen under my gaze. The sun from the side window shined through falling on her skin. It made her shine like gold. Her hair changed color to light brown instead of dark brown. Her lips were plump rosy like her chickmunk-like cheeks.

What drew me in was the pink bomb that looked like went off on her. Even the bow that looked soft to the touch was pink. I leaned in as her eyes stared at her book. "No text" I whispered. She shrunk back holding her red ear looking at me. "You didn't text me" she whispered. A slight smile played on my lips. "Well, I -". Class had started and Mr. Wesley began yapping away.

Every so often I would see her head tilt making notes. As soon as the bell rang she scattered out. I had to ignore the people trying to talk to me to catch her. "Hey," I said grabbing her arm. I let go seeing the jump reaction. She stared at me waiting for me to say something. "I'm sorry that I didn't come home. Something came up" I explained.

"Well, you're the one who needs the A. You might not think...that I don't have things to do on a Saturday...b..but I do. So, if you're gonna stand me up again. I think we should work separately" she said looking at me fiddling with her skirt. I stepped closer to her "I promise I do want that A. I won't ever not show up to meet you to do our project again".

"Okay," she nodded. I watch as relief slowly settles over her. "So, re-do. My house 7:30 tomorrow after my practice"? She nodded quickly turning around and leaving me standing there. She reminded me of a nervous, shy bunny.

A cute pink bunny.

Please vote!!!