7. Second Home

^ (A/N: guys we hit #1 in just 2 months. y'all are amazing. lysm ❤️)

(Today, 01:43)

nagi 🦥
(y/n)
i'm tired
but the ego guy who runs this thing
won't give us a break
it's such a bother... 😒
[unread]

——

Anri and (Y/N) were, finally, almost at the Blue Lock Centre. The teen hadn't expected the ride to be so long, but she didn't mind it. If anything, she actually enjoyed the experience. She directed her (E/C) eyes to the woman beside her, who focused on the road ahead.

The (H/C)ette had occupied herself with watching videos of her upcoming adversaries from Germany and Argentina. She noted that Argentina's U-20 women's team wasn't something she should was concerned about. Instead, it was Germany. She bit her lip, analyzing the techniques of each player carefully.

'Individually, they don't have much to bring, so I don't have to be worried. But they do work exceptionally well as a team.' She admitted, bouncing her left leg. 'Fuck, the recruiters actually knew what they were doing.' She internally groaned. She refrained on expressing her concerns, considering the match was still months away. It wasn't her own abilities that made her nervous, but her teammates.

(Y/N) knew she could beat the team herself if need be. Though, that didn't stop the unwanted thought that her team was going to drag her down. She would just need to make sure her they were in top-tier condition for the game. Because, if they dragged her down, she would drop them in a heartbeat.

Jinpachi (Y/N) was not one to become intimidated. However, the thought of losing left a bitter taste in her mouth. She directed her glare to the paused video on her phone. 'If the women's team is anything like the men's, then Japan is in some deep shit.' She became pissed at the thought, even more so realizing that a certain blonde Germanic man she knew would be absolutely enthralled to see her fail.

Grunting, she exited the YouTube app and instead checked her messages. Her mouth formed an "O" when she saw the unopened message from Nagi.

——

(Today, 01:43)

nagi 🦥
(y/n)
i'm tired
but the ego guy who runs this thing
won't give us a break
it's such a bother... 😒

(y/n)
well obviously you'd be tired dimwit.
you sent that at 1, almost 2 in the
morning.
what were you doing so up so late,
your performance is going to
dwindle.

nagi 🦥
procrastinating
i didn't wanna sleep

(y/n)
now hold on. who are you and
and where the hell is nagi?

nagi 🦥
lol
ur funny sometimes

(y/n)
where did that come from?
anyways, why were you even awake.

nagi 🦥
The thinking about you 🤷

(y/n)
not interested.

nagi 🦥
not like that
I was thinking
what's ur connection to
blue lock?

(y/n)
i know a guy whos
there. must of had my
number written down or
something.