3. Goodnight*

"Shit" you said dropping a glass of water to the floor making it break into four pieces.

"What the fuck Y/N!?" Andrew yelled out while he ran into the kitchen to see what splattered. You were on the floor picking up the pieces.

"Sorry, it was only one gla-" he interrupted you. You stood up again and placed the glass pieces on the kitchen counter.

"ONE GLASS!? Guess who paid for it, ME! I did, and now it's fucking broken because of you!!" He yelled out. Then his hand curled up in to a fist and punching you as hard as he could making you fall to the ground.

"Fuck Andrew, it was just an accid-"

"AN ACCIDENT!? I don't believe that was an accident cause you always do this!! Destroying everything in my life so that I have to pay for it all over again!" he started to kick you repeatedly while you were laying on the ground begging for him to stop and praying for your life.

"Please, I didn't mean too" you cried out as he kept kicking you.

"Liar!! I never should've asked you to move in" he finally stopped when his phone started ringing. He left you there, alone crying on the kitchen floor, wet from the water that was in the glass. You were probably covered in bruises.

You were supposed to be thankful that he didn't kill you but some part of you wished he did so you finally could escape this nightmare.
______________

"Hey Reid," you said trying to get out of your stupid thoughts. The movie was still playing.

"Mhm" he looked up at you with his big eyes.

You two looked deeply in each others eyes. He bit his lower lip.

"Can I..." he began but he couldn't finish before cause you knew what he was gonna ask.

You interrupted him with a deep kiss and he kissed you back. His lips were soft and the kiss felt perfect and wonderful and it made all thoughts go away.

Then you pulled away in realization.

"I- I... I'm sorry... I shouldn't... we shouldn't" you stammered.

"No I'm sorry, it's okay... I mean we shouldn't do this, at least if it's not okay with you" he said understandably.

"No I... I actually liked it... I just thought you didn't" you felt dumb.

"No I liked it too" he smiled. His hand went back on to your cheeks and before you knew it, his lips were on top of yours again.

His body slowly moved on top of yours and you slowly got into a more laying position. The movie was still playing but at this point you both had forgot about it, all your thoughts were on Spencer and his amazing way of kissing. He was sitting on top of you as you kept kissing before he pulled away giving a confused look not knowing what this was going to.

You just smiled and nodded at him letting him know that the situation can go anywhere it goes and it's okay. When you reassured him he went back to kiss you and you kissed him back again. He had one hand on your cheek and the other moving down your body and when he reached your breast he looked at you asking if it was alright and you smiled letting him know that it was okay.

He smiled back and went back to the kiss. He took off your bra with both his hands and tossed it away and while he tossed it you took off your shirt leaving you completely topless. His eyes widened a bit before taking off his own shirt.

His body was smooth. You two quickly went back to kissing and his hand cupped one of your breasts while the other was on your cheek. He started to kiss down your throat not leaving any marks though. He kissed down to the other breast and when he reached it he began licking it and lightly sucking on it and squeezing the other breast with his hand. You let out small groans as he does this.

You start to unbutton your pants and the second you do he was quick to remove them. He looks up for permission before taking off your panties. Now all your clothes were off and he started to lick around your pussy. His tongue licked up and down your pussy.

He reached your clit and the licked around it and the second he did it you let out a moan and he smiled when you moaned. He continued licking for a few moments before he changed to use his right thumb to rub around your clit. You let out another moan. Two fingers if his left hand lurks around your entrance before they slide in and as they do you moan again.

He started to rub a litter more and his two fingers started to fuck you faster and you could feel an orgasm come in. You grabbed the mattress tight with your hand.

"Spencer I'm-" you were cut off by your orgasm. You moaned loudly but tried to keep it down as much as you could.

He stopped fucking you after that orgasm. He laid down next to you again then you quickly jumped on top of him. You started to kiss him and one of your hands slid down his boxers, you felt a rock hard dick in the boxers. You continued kissing him as you started sliding up and down his dick with your hand, he moaned through the kissing.

You pulled away from the kissing and crawled back to his thighs. You removed his boxers and his dick was standing up straight. You didn't hesitate to lick it. You went down and started lick around the top of his dick while sliding up and down his dick with your other hand. He moans as you do this.

A few moments later you start to suck on his dick more and stop with your hands. He moans a little louder.

"Y/N..." he says before he gets into his orgasm.

When he gets his orgasm you stop and watched him come. When he was finished you smirked and stood up. You walked to the bathroom and washed your hands, he followed and did the same.

You put on some old T-shirt to sleep in and some underwear, you gave him another oversized T-shirt and pj-pants you had for him to borrow. Then you slipped into the covers together and you gave him one last kiss before placing your head on top of his chest.

"You know, this is the first time you've called me Spencer and not Reid" Spencer says stroking your hair.

"What? Did I say Spencer?" You hadn't noticed it.

"Yeah, right before your orgasm" he chuckled.

"Oh god, well, goodnight Spencer"

"Goodnight Y/N" he smiled.

Both of you closed your eyes and tried to fall asleep. This was really gonna be a good night, you thought to yourself.

_____________

Hi!! This was like 'part 2' I guess from the last chapter, sorry that it's only smut! Hope you still like this so far<33