8. Surprise

You woke up from fainting on the floor. Andrew was nowhere to be seen, he was either in his office working or fast asleep in the bedroom. It depended on how long you had been unconscious, what time it was. When you stood up and holding the kitchen table to help your balance you saw the dried blood under your nose, in the mirror across from you,  from his punch.

The clock was midnight and you could hear his snores from the bedroom so at first you planned on going to bed you too but then you glanced down at the kitchen table where his car keys were placed. It was like a sign from the universe telling you to get the fuck out of there.

If you don't take them and drive away he will kill you, you thought to yourself.

You had always been thinking ever since he started being violent that the cause of your death was going to be Andrew killing you but seeing the car keys in your hand started to make you think otherwise. You smiled to yourself knowing that you finally could escape.

You didn't own a lot of things since Andrew had everything you needed but you still packed the stuff you had, quietly. Then before that asshole could wake up and murder you, you drove off.
______________

"Y/N, can I talk to you for a sec?" Spencer asked you. He made you stop with your thoughts, finally. The chair made a raspy sound as you pushed it out so you could stand up and talk to Spencer. The police station wasn't very newly built.

"I don't think George Williams is our unsub, he is way to fragile. He is definitely guilty of something but not a series of murders" he explains. You agreed, after the interview the other day you noticed that he was way to introverted for murder.

"I agree" you nodded, but something in you told you that George still had something to do with the murders.

"Back to square zero then" Spencer sighed.

"I don't think so, he might not be the unsub but I think he is connected to the unsub somehow" you told him, you were really determined to figure this case out.

"Why's that?" Spencer asked.

"Well, George fits the profile so someone close to him probably also do" you explained to Spencer.

A while later

You and Spencer sat in the police station exchanging theories and ideas about the case. The rest of the team had driven off in SUV's to take in George's brother in for questioning. Garcia had found out that George has a one year younger brother who fits the profile. Garcia also found that Arvin Davidson was Stanley's twin brother, he had changed his last name for some reason.

The whole situation was getting pretty complicated, why was everyone related? Must be a crazy family with really bad genetics.

When the team came back you could hear Rossi talking in the questioning room to the alleged unsub. He couldn't make out what he was saying.

"Do we know his name?" You asked JJ.

"Stanley Williams, almost the same age and looks pretty much the same as George and Arvin" JJ answers. You nodded.

Your mind kept going back to Andrew and everything he did to you, usually you didn't think so much about him but these last couple of days he was on your mind constantly. How hard you tried to forget about it all he was always there, everything reminded you off him, knifes, water, books, traffic, frying pans, cars and even just food.

"You okay Y/N?" Morgan asked you.

"I'm fine, sorry... I just really wanna solve this case" you lied, of corse you weren't okay. The team obviously didn't know but seeing the victims that all looked a hell lot like you was scary. You didn't even know of the team had noticed it, hopefully they had and were just as scared for you as you were for yourself.

"You sure? You can talk you us, sweet girl" Morgan continues.

"Thanks, I know and yeah I'm sure" there was no way that you'd open up right now in this moment.

Rossi was still talking to Stanley, Hotch and Prentiss were watching through the window. You wondered how it was going for them. Then just as your thought ended the door opened and out walks Hotch, Prentiss and Rossi.

"Nothing, that man doesn't confess but he feels very guilty" Rossi tells the team.

Out of nowhere you thought of something, something that made sense and would change everything. "Guys, I think the unsub is a woman"

Everyone turned to look at you confused. "Hear me out, what if our unsub got together with a man who's ex looks like the victims. Then she might be jealous at his ex, he might talk about his ex a lot which bring up some anger in her that makes her kill" your idea was a long shot but you felt like you had to consider it a possibility.

"We have to consider that as well, the victims are neatly stabbed as well which is a sign that it's a woman. They are not very deep either which shows that the unsub is not very strong which backs up your theory" JJ nods agreeing with you.

"That just made the search even wider" Rossi sighed.

"Maybe not, the girl could be a girlfriend of Stanley, George or Arvin" Spencer spoke up.

"Y/N, go and talk to George and then Stanley and see if either one of them has a girlfriend" Hotch orders.

George had come back to the police station and you walked inside to talk to him.

"George, I'm going to ask you some questions" you closed the door after you.

"Do you have a girlfriend? Someone who might look something like this" you showed him a picture of one of the victims.

"Oh no, I uhm... I'm gay" he tells you. You got a little surprised but that's when you knew that the interview with him was quickly over.

"Okay, well... then I don't really have any other questions for you, thanks" you told George before walking out.

Hotch led you to where Stanly was. He was in a similar room as George. You took a deep breath before opening the door to see Stanley. Hotch and Spencer stood outside the room and watched you. When you looked up to see Stanley your eyes widened.

"Andrew?"

"Y/N?"
________________

Hi!! Cliff hanger! Exciting!! This was really short I'm sorry but I really wanted to do this cliff hanger! Hope you still like this story<33