13. Girlfriend

You were sitting in a corner inside the basement crying. Blood was running from the top of your head down on your cheeks from a glass bottle Andrew had thrown at you.

You sat there waiting to bleed out and finally get out of this but seconds felt like hours.

Then you heard a loud bang, someone kicked down your front door. Andrew had gone out for a run but he had keys so he wouldn't kick down a door, who was it? The door to the basement was locked so you couldn't get out, instead you yelled for help, it might be someone that came to help you.

"I'm in here!! Help!!"

Then the basement door was kicked down as well and in came a police officer. He helped you out and called an ambulance for the bleeding.

He explained how the lady in the hotel you stayed in had called the police on Andrew because she had heard what happened in the hotel room. You told the officer the truth about Andrew while waiting for the ambulance, how he hit you with the glass bottle, how he abused you for so long.

Were you finally free?
_______________

You sat in the same position as you did last night talking to Spencer. You hadn't moved a muscle since he left you there, all alone.

You had confessed about what you were feeling and as you suspected, he got mad and stormed out. It hurt like hell but it was what had to be done, right? Hurting his feelings hurt yours as well but now it was too late, he hated you and you couldn't blame him, you hated yourself for it as well.

You didn't sleep at all that night, you doubted that he did it either. But you didn't even feel tired, not at all. You had never, since you met Andrew, had a good night sleep so this was probably your body just being used to lack of rest. The only good night sleeps were with Spencer, his arms wrapped around you, comforting you, doing everything good that you didn't deserve and now you had to take the consequences of it.

You couldn't sit here all day though, you had to go out, talk to someone. Everyone was working on the case though and you were not allowed to work on it anymore. Wait, what if you try to solve it yourself? You had a couple pictures on your phone on the crime scenes and you have a couple copy's of the files. This had to connect it to Andrew cause you KNEW he was guilty.

You sat up and picked up your phone and files and looked through EVERYTHING. You looked at every single detail of the crime scenes, every single word in the files, you just had to solve this.

Since you obviously couldn't ask Garcia you had to look through Andrews social media yourself. Obviously he was blocked from your accounts on every app so you made a new instagram account. You did anything it took to get this mother fucker behind bars for a long.

You found his account, of corse it was fucking private! You sighed and rolled your eyes at the screen. If only Garcia could help you or something! You still sent a following request to him just in case he would accept, since your new account was anonymous he didn't know it was really you.

You were just about to give up when you looked at his profile picture, it was Andrew with another girl... he was kissing her cheek. He had a new girlfriend? You felt bad for her knowing what she was going through or was gonna go through if no one stopped him.

Something felt off though. In his bio he had tagged a woman, probably the girl he kissed in his profile picture. On her profile was only thirst traps of herself and pictures with her and Andrew, ew.

That's when you saw one of her thirst traps being taken of her sitting at one of the crime scenes the same day that place became a crime scene. It might've been a coincidence but when the same thing had happened again you knew something was up with this woman.

But was she the unsub and not Andrew? But why? Why did she feel the need to kill innocent women? And especially women who looked like you? Did she know about you? Why was she doing this? You had so many questions and none of them would be answered without the teams help in finding her but you couldn't tell them.

Footsteps echoed outside your hotel room, you heard the voices of the team. You didn't expect a knock from Spencer so when there was no knock you weren't surprised. Although you needed to tell someone about this, anyone. You obviously trusted everyone in the team but someone you especially trusted was JJ. She was kind of like the mom of the BAU. You sent a text to her asking if she could come to your room and in only a minute or two she knocked.

"What did you wanna talk about Y/N?" She asked closing the door behind her and sat next to you on the bed.

"I know I shouldn't have but, I looked through Andrews social media"

"Why? He isn't our unsub?" She was confused but interested.

"I know, well I know now. I didn't believe Hotch at first so I wanted to prove that Andrew was our unsub by looking for proof on his social media but I found something else that could help the case"

"What did you find?"

"He has a new girlfriend, she only posts thirst traps and pictures of her and Andrew, at first I just thought she was a normal egoistic woman but when I looked closer at some of the pictures I noticed that she took pictures at the crime scenes the same day the murders happened on those places" You revealed, handing her your phone with the woman's account.

"Wow Y/N, this is really good, I knew taking you off this case was only gonna make everything more difficult. Should I tell Hotch? Maybe Garcia can hack into Andrews private account?"

You nodded and smiled. JJ was truly one of the best people ever. She smiled back. Then looked through her own phone to find Andrew and his girlfriend Stephanie's accounts to show Hotch.

Once she found them she said goodbye and left. Hopefully Hotch would look into this.
_____________

Are these last chapters boring or okay? It's really hard to make them exciting when I want every chapter to be at least 1000 words and still have 15 or more chapters! Hope it's still good<33