Please! Listen to me

Pairing: college student! Jaehyun x college student! Reader (mention of NCT Jaemin x reader)

Genre: Angst, Romance, fluff

Warnings: Isolation, depression, past traumas, death of loved ones(major character which will really make you sad and am sorry) and Jaehyun's dimples with his cutest smile(major warning)

Summary: "Will you listen to me?", looking upward with a soft look on the face , eyes searching for the answers deep inside the opposite brown orbs which are staring directly to her. "You really thought I was joking back then? I meant every words honestly and trust me, you are the MOON amid my ocean of star", confessing the heart out with a adorable smile revealing tiny dimples which causing the eyes to twitch tightly.

I recommend you to listen to ( That's okay by D.O.)

ALSO THIS WAS MY FIRST EVER FANFICTION I HAD WRITTEN SO READ IT CAUTIOUSLY, IT HAS A LOT OF ERROR (I felt like to share this story)

Enjoy the fic!

The streets are lonely just like the heart of yours. The street lights are not illuminating the place much as needed similarly just the way you always put up a smile on your face which is not enough to decrease the ache in your heart. 'The people around me are so happy even if they had a rough day at least they could go back home in a relief to get back to someone's warmth.' They enjoy the warmth and can rely on it to ease themselves. Well unlike you who has to face a cold world when you return back to your place after a long day which you can't even call it a 'home' anymore. The place which once seems a warm paradise to you is now like a cold abandoned Hell.

No one is going to listen to you anymore.

Once for you coming back home was the best thing ever you desired. Coming back to see the smile which erase your every tiredness from your body. The warm hug which made your home a paradise and then "How was your day my love?". This was enough for you to calm down from a stressful day and forgetting all the problems in your life and just focusing on HIM.

Today is different from those days. It's now similar to the days you are spending for last 6 months. LAST 6 MONTHS AFTER HE LEFT YOU. Now you longer want to go back home early. No longer the surroundings feel fresh and enchanting to you which once you both cherish a lot. The surroundings are to your likings full of flowering plants and open fields with some old trees which give a place a soothing and calmness. But now you feel suffocated passing through it because its no longer the same to you without him by your side. The park came into the view and a sad smile appeared on your lips oblivious to your sense. "I MISS YOU" this park is the place where you both first met and shared so many memories which you didn't thought back then to be the sad ones later. Tears welled up in eyes but you didn't bother to wipe them away. At least the tears were warm unlike other feelings in your life.

Standing in front of the apartment still you don't feel like to enter into. 'If I go back today, Will he be waiting there for me just like those days?' But deep down you know no matter how long you wait, he wont ever come back to even if he wants to.

Unlocking the door, you are welcomed by the cold darkness of the living room. You didn't even bother to switch on the light rather turned towards your right and entered the bedroom and switched on the bed light. You placed your bag on the study table and chose to fresh yourself to brush off your mind. It took almost 20 minutes to complete yourself drying off after the shower and plopped on the bed. You don't know why suddenly all your past thoughts are flooding your mind today.

It was supposed to be a usual day like other but the batchmates ruined your day by telling

"You, ugly bitch is not the one to be loved you know."