Rent Is Due! pt.2

lets continue...

have fun reading!

One week.

 You had been given one week time to pay off the rent and you know that you are fucked up. You blamed yourself for infinite times why you have spent so much on those dresses and jewelleries which you don't even know when you had last worn them. You are very calculative about your expenditure but you can't help yourself in buying costly dresses and some useless stuffs for which you have to regret a lot, the way you are right now. 

Last month, you had a trip with your old town friends and that's also the reason why you are having shortage of money. The rent for this month was already paid off to the previous owner so you were not worrying about that but you didn't have in the plan to move to another place and pay your three months rent in advance. It's a bit high in value than the previous but cheaper than the rest available on the site.

So, today in the end of the week, you have decided to have a talk with Jaehyun about the money. You are so nervous to meet him as you had promised him last time that you would pay him but now here you are now making your way to his room. You are just about to knock when you can hear a voice.

"What's my love doing here?"

Turning around you are met with him, only in his jeans, drying his hair with the towel and oh gosh, he is shirtless. You quickly turn towards the door. You can hear his laugh and footsteps. Your hope of him going away crashes down when you feel him back-hugging you. Isn't it too much for knowing you only just for one week?

"Mark, move."

"Why? I like it this way." His cold lips touching the warm skin of your neck, you are sure he just had a shower. You hold his hands around you and worryingly looking at the door. Jaehyun can open his door anytime but you don't want him to see you like this in this state with Mark.

"We should not do this. Jaehyun might see us and- "

"He won't be a problem here." He plants a soft kiss and a shiver runs down your body and his nose nudges in your loose hair, inhaling your sweet scent. "But tell me, do you not like it?"

Do you? If not, then girl push him away. He is being a tease here. You don't want him to take advantage of you being the only girl in this household. But it's not like he is taking advantage as you are lowkey loving the way he is holding you tight in his embrace, his breath is the only air surrounding you and your brain fuzzing with the multiple thoughts. This little moment got interrupted with the opening of the door in front of both of you. You try to push him away but he holds you tighter.

"Y/n, what are you doing?" He takes in the view in front of him and clenches his jaw, brushing his hair back, he looks at Mark with raised eyebrow, "And Mark? You are here and also with her."

"Jealous? Well, little missy was looking so tensed standing in front of your door so I thought to cheer her up and I guess we were having fun but you interrupted us." Mark smirks in the end of his statement and rest his chin on your shoulder.

"Jaehyun..."

Mark stands straight and comes beside you and Jaehyun's glares to his brother turns into a soft expression on hearing your sweet voice. "Yes?"

Mark leans to the wall beside the door frame but his eyes are still checking you out.

"I have something important to say." You look between them and add "but with you alone."

"Oh, come on dude, why can't I be included here?"

"Mark, get the fuck out." Jaehyun pushes him away when he tried to enter the room with you. As soon as he offered you to enter, he pushes the other one out despite his complains and shut the door.