Our Angel

Pairing: husband! Baekhyun x f! pregnant readerGenre: Mafia, Angst, FluffWarnings: mention of talking about abortion, taking care of yourself alone in pregnancy, giving birth, Baek will regret later for not caring you. Pregnancy stuffs mentioned, nothing major warnings needed.

"Baekhyun..."

"Stop it. You are going to the hospital with me and I don't want to hear anything else from you." Sliding his jacket and keeping the strong eye contact with you.

Your teary eyes are still shocked to see your husband acting like this way. Your world seems to be falling apart when he has suggested you to get rid of this unnecessary stuff. Stuff? This is the most important part of your life. This is the connection between you both then why this is unwanted.

"This is our baby, Baek."

"Not needed. Our life is better without any baby so without getting any further with this conversation, we are going to hospital and you are aborting it. Got it?"

"No. I'm not doing this."

"Are you really talking back to me on this?" He raises his eyebrows, tilting his head in a daring way to challenge you to speak more.

"Yes. I am stating my true points unlike you who is running away from his responsibilities."

"Y/N!"

"Enough Baek. I don't want to hear further anything about this and let me handle the situation on my own."

Your hot tears are pooled in your eyes, shaking and threatened to fall anytime smoothly across the cheek just like the way the both of you are drifting apart from your once lovely relationship. You balled your fist by your side and looking at him in disbelief where he is folding his hands in front and daringly watching your movements.

"So, you think you can take care of yourself all alone?" Raising his eyebrows, a questionable look on his soft face.

A teardrop escapes your shaking eyes but he seems not to care about it at this moment, only if he has seen this other moment, he would have ripped off the skin who made you like this. But maybe he has changed. He has changed after he found out that you are pregnant.

"I can. If you don't want this baby then fine, I will have this baby and will do take care of them on my own. I want to raise them to be a better person but never like you."

"Y/N, you are crossing your limits."

"Am I? And what are you doing? Running away from the responsibility and turning your back when we are ready to take a step further to our relationship."

"Responsibility? Y/N, we can think of this another time."

"Baek. When you didn't want this then why you gave me false hope and prepared my mind to accept this baby. Why Baek why?"

You are breaking down and falling apart into thousands of pieces. The lovely and healthy relationship between you both is fading away and you don't know how to keep it in place anymore.

"Y/N, calm down. These are just feelings and you are overwhelmed knowing about this sudden news last week. All these will fade away and then you can understand me."

Calm down? Feelings will fade away? These all are his thoughts for me right now? All the promises, love talks, future plannings, bonding, everything seems fake to you now. His smile, laugh shared with you, adorable gestures to you, they all seem like an act to you. So he just wanted you to be his partner in this mafia world? He didn't care you as his wife and never wanted to have a baby who can be a burden to him.