RENT IS DUE!

Pairing: housemates!(Jaehyun,Mark,Jeno,Jaemin) x fem!reader

Genre: SMUT, Housemates, Mature

Warnings: PERVERT (all of them are pervert and you can't change my mind here), dom!Mark dom!Jaemin meandom!Jeno meandom!Jaehyun sub!reader. overstimulation, nipple play, sucking, lots of kissing, manhandling, oral(m and f), spit as lube, penetration w/o protection (I suggest you not to do it) [do tell me if I have missed anything)

THIS IS THE LONGEST ONESHOT I HAVE EVER WRITTEN...if you have read this before then it's probably on Tumblr coz this really blew up so fast there and it's my most popular fic there. I was literally planning to make it a series but here we are with this. I hope my Wattpad readers will have fun reading this. Reviews will be greatly appreciated.

NOW I DON'T WANT TO BE A HOMELESS!

Never in a while, you thought that suddenly one day morning you would wake up to hear your house owner ringing the bell as if hell broke loose and it's the end of the world. It would have been better honestly as the news she delivered to you after you welcomed her inside while rubbing your eyes and yawning was lot worser. 

She eyed you for a moment and looked around the house as if you were hiding someone and then smilingly told you that you have to leave the house in three days. 

ONLY THREE DAYS! Like is she fucking serious? How can you actually arrange for a place suddenly?

 This woman has always been a rude one but you just never minded her as she lives in a different state and comes for few days every month to her parents' home and to take the rent from you. She always has this suspicion on you that you bring over boys but only she doesn't know that you are not so lucky one in getting a boy for yourself, keeping aside boys. Aside from this, everything was fine but to give you the notice to leave the house in three days was very much unpredictable from her. 

You even tried to convince her to give you one month time or atleast for one week. But NO. she was not convinced by your pleadings but gave you strict warning to leave. And what's the reason behind this. She has got a very big amount of deal on selling this house so she won't be losing the chance. Understandable, everything is for money.

Now, what about your need for the money? 

You clearly know that how costly the apartments are in this locality and that's why it was the best option for you to select this place to stay on cheap rent but due to this sudden kick out, you have to search a new place. 

First, you gave up on the search in this locality and search for other houses or apartments in some outskirt regions but nothing was showing upto your satisfaction. The places are too far for you to maintain daily up-down journey from house to office and back. 

So, today after getting the news from the owner, you took a quick leave from the office and promised to work extra time to make up for todays. And that's how you are stuck in your room with messy hairs, not caring about to eat anything, making a list to pack the important things first and the rest in sequence and your laptop placed on your lap with your eyes boring onto the screen in search for a quick and affordable place.

NeoVilla.

The owner has not mentioned the amount of the rent but the room look so nice, it must be expensive. Still, your fingers hovering over the click button to contact the owner. The place is quite near to your office but the locality is away from the city zone but it's not the matter here right now. To get a place affordable enough to live and that's near to your workplace. 

Biting your lips, you looked at the name and the picture of the room shown at the side and then your gaze moves to the contact side- 'via call' or 'via message'. You clicked on the message option and fingers lingering over your keyboard as you are nervous how to start the conversation.

NCT  ONESHOTSOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara