Are you jealous?

Pairing: Baekhyun x f!reader

Genre: Fluff, slice of life

Warnings: none ( but mention of actor Park Bogum)

You were giggling and munching on the snacks that were all displayed in front of you. Not even glancing at the things that you were eating, but eyes still fixed on the T.V screen where one of the most exciting dramas from your watch-list was playing.

The way you were cooing and making faces while watching the main lead as if you were talking about your high-school crush to your best-friend.

Something blocked your way of vision and annoyingly you tried to push away the person. But the person didn't budge and stood at the place, hands resting on his hip.

"Hey, move. I'm watching T.V. I don't want to miss a single scene."

You were trying to watch the screen from the person's side but he was again blocking the view. Getting enough of the bullshit, you somehow paused the drama and looked up to see him standing, furrowed eyes and pout on his face.

You rolled your eyes and leaned back into the sofa and he sat beside you.

"What are you watching?"

You glanced at him and at the big screen. Can't he see himself? But you were not feeling to talk back to him as you were already annoyed with him for interrupting your drama.

"K-Drama." You said in a tone as if it was very obvious and you offered the chips towards him. He huffed his cheeks but grabbed some from the packet. He was trying his best to look intimidating and angry but you were finding his attitude cute and funny.

"Last night, you finished a K-drama and again you are watching this. Is it the same one?"

He looked confused at the screen and back at you when you were scrolling on your phone. Before he could speak anything, you held up your phone in front of him.

"What?"

"Isn't he cute, Baek?" You titled your head to side and peeked from behind your phone to look at him. He glanced between you and the person you were showing on your screen.

"Who is he?"

You smiled and scooted closer to him, "His name is Park Bogum. He is the cutest actor to me. Last night I finished watching 'Encounter' and now I'm watching his other k-drama, its named 'Record of Youth'. I can't get enough of his acting."

He 'tsk' and hugged you to pull you on his lap, resting his chin on your shoulder to look down at your phone, where you were typing something.

"You are literally obsessed with him, Y/n."

"He is really cute, what should I do?" you replied and cooed to the picture displaying on your phone screen without noticing the pout on his face.

You were scrolling through some images in google and tapped open one to show your boyfriend. He pretended to look away but you gripped his cheeks, pressing your fingers lightly to make him focus on what you were trying to show.

"They look beautiful together" you smiled, but to whom. Were you smiling at the couple you were showing from your last k-drama or your smile was for your boyfriend?

You leaned back into your boyfriend's embrace and tried to grab the remote but he was quick to take it back from you.

"What? Are you going to watch with me? Bogummy did a good job and I know you will love his acting." Your cheerful tone was not setting right with him even when you were literally speaking about this another man in front of him. But he was atleast happy that you were smiling while sitting on his lap.