S01E04: The Intruder

Open on the Owl House exterior. Cut to a video recording of King's eye.

LUZ (VOICEOVER): And here we have the most fearsome creature in the world, the King of Demons.

The video zooms out to show King trying to tear a sock off his nose.

LUZ (VOICEOVER): Facing his natural enemy, the ducky sock!

King grunts, tearing the sock into pieces, then punches the remnants.

KING: Where are you now, ducky sock?

Y/N (VOICEOVER): And thus ends a battle that many will to their children and their children's children for many years to come.

LUZ: So, why'd you call us here again?

KING: Oh, yeah

He grunts and climbs up a table.

 KING: Humans Luz and Y/N, you've been so obsessed with witchcraft (at least one of you has) that you haven't learned anything about my kind. Prepare yourself for...

He rips off a curtain to reveal a corkboard of photos of various demons; puts on a hat and spins the cord on top of it.

KING: Demons 101. Demons like me are grim tricksters of the twilight, creatures of sulfur and bone.

Luz zooming in with her camera.

LUZ: And cute little paws.

Y/N chuckles while King sighs.

KING: And cute little paws. True. We live only to create chaos and misery. Our only weaknesses are purified water and passive-aggressive comments. Sometimes.

LUZ: Oh, you guys are sensitive.

Y/N began to let out a light laugh

KING: Even demons have inner demons.

King tears off one of the pictures to reveal a snarling demon.

KING: The most powerful demon of all is the Snaggleback. He's a—

LUZ: Bad boy!

A colored filter appears over the screen, followed by several stickers. Y/N laughs loudly as Luz aims her phone down and taps on her screen.

KING: Luz, Y/N pay attention. This information could save your life someday.

LUZ: No, no. I am so paying attention. This is my paying attention face. (Nodding) Mm-hmm, mm-hmm, mm-hmm

Y/N(LAUGHING): I'm sorry, your right, you have my undivided attention.

Lightning crashes, immediately followed by a thunder rumble. Luz, King, and Y/N look outside.

KING: Uh-oh. Looks like it's gonna rain.

LUZ: (Gasp) I love the rain.

KING: Hey, wait.

Y/N: At least bring an umbrella with you.

Y/N follows Luz.

Luz opens the door and exhales.

LUZ: I always love feeling the first few drops in my hair.

She kneels to talk to a flower.

LUZ: I bet you do too, little buddy.

A water drop drops down to the flower, making it wither and die immediately.

LUZ: What?

Y/N: The?