S01E15: Understanding Willow

Open on a hallway in Hexside

 Boscha is magically changing her nails and Amity is reading.

BOSCHA: (Tentacles) Too wiggly. (Miniature Flames) Too obvious. (Talons) Now we're talkin'! I think today is a talons day—rawr!

SKARA: Hey, girls! Time to bug out at my birthday party!

Skara holds up an invite which unrolls in the shape of a red butterfly. Its wings read "SKARA'S 15th".

SKARA: Invite only, but you witches are my VIPs!

AMITY: Are these made of real insect wings?

SKARA: My dad spared no expense! You only turn 15 once!

BOSCHA: You only turn every age once, Skara.

LUZ: Prepare thyself to do battle like a human! Thumb war!

Sure enough, Luz is engaging in a thumb war with Willow; both have drawn faces on their thumbs while Y/N watches while polishing his palisman egg.

WILLOW: (Laugh) It's funny 'cause it's stupid!

BOSCHA: It's so weird that humans go here now. Too bad they already burned their social lives at the stake. Especially that human boy. Maybe he'll make a comeback if that palisman egg of his hatches before we get ours and if his palisman hatches into something cool. But other than that, any friend of Willow's is an automatic dork.

Boscha's invitation starts molting.

BOSCHA: Ugh! Skara! Why did you give me an invite that was molting? Gross! Give me another one.

KID #1: An invitation to Skara's party! I want it!

KID #2: I want it!

KID #1: It's mine!

KID #2: No, it's mine!

The two kids start fighting.

TEACHER: Oh. Kid fight!

SPIDER TEACHER: Kid fight?

DETENTION TEACHER: Kid fight!

Cut to Luz, Willow, and Y/N at Luz's locker.

LUZ: Oh my gosh, guys, I'm so excited for photo class! I can't believe you can make pictures of your actual memories!

Luz opens her locker.

LUZ: I'mma see me some baby Willow!

WILLOW: I'll admit, I was adorable.

Y/N: I bet you were.

Luz tries to take a book out of her locker, but it bites down on it.

LUZ: Don't eat that.

Luz pulls at the book.

LUZ: Whoa!

Luz falls.

Her locker eats the book and hisses.

LUZ: Hiss!

Luz stands

Amity, Boscha, and Skara make their way down the hall as Boscha laughs.

BOSCHA:  I can't believe she'd even hang out with her! It's just embarrassing.