Ch 2 :- After today, you will be mine

After shopping, Ishqi, Ruhi and Misha had returned home.

Ishqi was walking towards the room on her own accord when suddenly she collided with someone and due to fear of falling, she closed her eyes tightly.

But then she felt that she had not fallen on the ground, but someone had saved her from falling. As soon as Ishqi realized this, she opened her eyes and seeing the person standing in front, she trembled with fear because standing in front of her was Rajveer Singhania, seeing his face, Ishqi said in her mind in fear, "Oh God, I have to collide with this Devil only." What will happen to me now? Please God, please save me. This devil might eat me raw today. "Ishqi was continuously praying in her mind. Rajveer standing in front was almost lost in Ishqi, he was staring at her only.

Rajveer Singhania's age 29, height 6"1, eight pack abs and had a muscular body. His blue eyes and fair complexion seeing this, no girl can stop herself from becoming crazy about him.

He was used to get. But this time this handsome looking Devil was holding Ishqi with his strong hands and staring at her.

She was being watched. At the same time, Ishqi was feeling bad because of fear.

In the last few days, he has also seen many examples of Rajveer's anger. Then Ishqi, trying to control her fear, gathered all her courage and said to Rajveer, "Mr. Singhania, please leave me...."

Hearing Ishqi's words, Rajveer came to his senses and left Ishqi. As soon as Ishqi left Rajveer's arms, she said "Sorry" to Rajveer and ran away.

But Rajveer kept looking at Ishqi until she went inside her room.

After she left, Rajveer also went to his room and started calling his assistant Samar. As soon as Samar received the call, Rajveer said, "When will the work given to me be done? I don't have much time..."Samar replied , "Almost done sir, you will have it by night."

Rajveer took a deep breath and said, "Ok finish it off quickly."

As soon as he said, he cut the call.

As soon as the call was disconnected, Rajveer went from his room towards the attached study room. Where on one wall, there was a big photo of Ishqi. Going closer to this photo, Rajveer touched it and said, "Just tonight, after that you will become mine forever. My name will be linked with yours. I can't even tell you that since I have seen you how much I have fallen in love with you. I didn't even realize when I fell in love with you."

Rajveer kept talking to that photo and soon it was evening.

Everyone in the house became even more busy.

By now Sanjana had also come here and was getting ready like a bride in a room. All her friends were sitting around her. Then one of Sanjana's friends said, "Sanjana, you will have to accept it, finally you are going to marry Rajveer Singhania. How many girls were dreaming of becoming Mrs. Singhania and you won."

On this Sanjana said arrogantly, "So do I seem like that kind of girl to you? My name is Sanjana Diwan, only I look best with Rajveer and he also knows this."

Then her other friend said, "Yes, there is no doubt about it, but Rajveer is very dangerous, his name alone is enough to scare people. "On hearing this, Sanjana replied, "Yes, it is true, but he loves me very much, that's why he agreed to marry me."

All Sanjana's friends were busy flattering her.

Whereas in Misha's room, Ishqi was calling Misha for a long time because Misha was not coming out of the bathroom.

Ishqi called out loudly and said, "Misha, come out quickly, the wedding is about to take place. I have to go down as well. "This time too, after hearing Ishqi's voice, Misha did not open the door.

But then Ruhi came into the room, she was wearing a blue colored lehenga at this time.

As soon as she came into the room, her eyes stopped on Ishqi and she said while coming inside, "Wow Ishqi, you are looking so beautiful, I told you that this hot pink lehenga will look great on you."

Today Ishqi was wearing a hot pink colored lehenga and had also left her hair open. For Ruhi's compliment, Ishqi said "Thank you" to Ruhi and then immediately complained about Misha and said, "Look, this Misha has been inside the bathroom for a long time, she is refusing to come out."

Then Ruhi also shouted and called out to Misha and said, "Misha if you don't come out right now, or I will call Mom and bring her."

On hearing Mom's name, Misha immediately opened the gate and came out and said angrily, "Why do you keep threatening me again and again in Mom's name?" Hearing Misha's words, Ruhi and Ishqi did not say anything, rather they just kept looking at Misha in surprise because today Misha had dressed up like a girl for the first time. At this time she was wearing a wine colored lehenga.

Seeing Misha in this getup, Ruhi said, "Finally I found my sister today, otherwise I was beginning to feel that I am the only daughter of the Singhania family."

Misha got very irritated after hearing Ruhi's words. But then Ishqi, supporting Ruhi, said, "You are right, I too sometimes felt that I live with a boy."

As soon as she said this, both Ruhi and Ishqi started laughing.

Then Ruhi suddenly became serious and thinking something, said, "I have another plan."

Ishqi was surprised and asked, "What did she give?"

Hearing Ishqi's question, Ruhi said while leaving from there, "Just a minute."

After all, what is going on in Ruhi's mind? Whywere you afraid Ishqi, with Rajveer? What else are you doing, in Rajveer'sstudy? Ishqi's picture in the room?