Ch 9 :- What do you call me?

Misha's room,

Ishqi ran after Misha to catch her and said, "Wait Misha, I will tell you right now. You have turned the halwa made by me into syrup."

While giving her clarification, Misha said, "I swear, it was not my fault. I had added sugar exactly right. But then you and mom also added sugar in it and that halwa turned into syrup."

On hearing this, Ishqi said, "At least you should have told me when I was taking the halwa to that devil. Why didn't you tell me then?"Misha ran away to escape from Ishqi and said, "Man, if I had told you anything at that time, grandma would not have left me."

Ishqi caught hold of Misha and started hitting her jokingly, when Komal came inside the room and said, "Hey, what is happening? Why are you both fighting?"

Misha immediately hiding behind Komal said, "Mom Ishqi. Tell her, you also added sugar to the halwa."

Hearing this, Komal asked with surprise, "You also mean? Who else had cast whom?"

Then Ishqi said, "This Misha."So Komal, thinking, said, "That's why the halwa had become so sweet. Well, leave these things, take this Ishqi, this is the gift of your first cooking."

Ishqi looked at the gift with surprise and said, "Hey aunt, what is the need for this?"

Komal explained to Ishqi and said, "It was necessary Ishqi, now you are the daughter- in- law of this house.

Hearing this, Misha asked Komal and said, "Mom, what is this?"

Komal smiled and replied, "This is our ancestral necklace and today I am giving it to Ishqi."On hearing this, Ishqi said, "No aunt, I can't buy such an expensive gift?"

Then Komal once again repeated her words and said, "Ishqi, how many times should I tell you that you are now the elder daughter- in- law of this house, you have as much right on this house as others and from today onwards this necklace is also yours. It is."

Saying this, Komal gave the necklace to Ishqi and she went out of the room.

Then after some time, Misha and Ishqi sat comfortably and started talking. Then a notification came on both of their phones, on which it was written that their college would open after 2 days.Both of them became happy after seeing this message.

Then Ishqi took a sigh of relief and said, "Finally college is opening, now we will be able to live in college at least from 9 to 5, so there will be less drama in life."

Misha also agreed and said, "It's true, these days something or the other is happening every day. Every day some new drama happens."

Both of them were talking like this when Ruhi came there and said, "There is a good news for both of you, I am also going to join both of you in college as a director of drama club."Hearing Ruhi's words, Misha made a strange face and asked, "You mean, you are going to follow us even in college?"

Hearing this, Ruhi showed a little anger and said, "Ooo hello, don't forget that that college was mine before you."

Misha replied flatly, "It was. But not anymore."

Both of them were fighting when Ishqi said, "It is good that you have become the director of the drama club, now please give me entry too."

On this Ruhi smiled and said, "Why not Ishqi, you come and give the audition."All three of them talked for some more time and then Ishqi went to her room.

At this time, Rajveer was working in his study room, while Ishqi went and lay down comfortably on the bed and said to herself, "This bed is so nice, one sleeps so well in it and the smell is also so good in this room. Well, whatever you say, that Devil also smells good."

Just then Rajveer came out of the study room and heard everything Ishqi said. Hearing all this, a smile appeared on his face and then he slowly walked towards Ishqi.

Sitting close to her, Rajveer asked her, "Were you saying something about me?"As soon as Ishqi heard Rajveer's voice, she said in panic, "No, I didn't say anything. Did you hear anything?"

Rajveer smiled slightly and said, "I couldn't hear, that's why I'm asking."

Hearing this, Ishqi heaved a sigh of relief and replied, "No, I did not say anything."

Rajveer thought something and said, "Okay, I have accepted what you said."

Then within a few minutes he took his point further and said, "Okay, tell me one thing, what do you call me?"On hearing this question, Ishqi started looking at him confused, then Rajveer insisted and said, "Tell me."

So Ishqi got confused and said "Mr. Singhania"

Hearing Ishqi's reply, Rajveer said, "Yes, you say this in front of me."

Saying this, Rajveer sat very close to Ishqi, due to which Ishqi started feeling nervous. At the same time she also started having a different feeling. But Rajveer continued, "When I am not in front of you, what do you call me?"Hearing this, Ishqi looked at Rajveer with fear and then lowered her eyes and said in a low voice, "Even then I call you Mr. Singhania."

Rajveer immediately interrupted her and said, "No princess, tell me the truth."

Before Ishqi could say anything, Rajveer started pushing the hair falling on Ishqi's face behind her ears. Ishqi was sitting silently all this time because she could not understand how to react.

Rajveer again asked Ishqi, "Tell me Ishqi, what do you tell me?"

Ishqi stammering, "That. That's me."Before Ishqi could say anything further, Rajveer said, "Yes, I am listening, tell me."

Then Ishqi said in a low voice, "Devil."

As soon as Ishqi said this, she closed her eyes in fear.

Rajveer smiled seeing Ishqi like this and asked, "Devil? What have I done that you call me devil?"

Hearing Rajveer's words, Ishqi opened her eyes and started looking at him.Then she said in her mind, "The whole day he roams around in the form of a devil. You see, he keeps getting angry on people and now he is becoming decent."

What will be Rajveer's reaction after hearing Ishqi calling him Devil?
Will their sweet and sour bickering take the form of love?