Ch 7 :- First cooking ritual

After some time,

Ishqi came out fresh and started looking around the room. Not finding Rajveer in the room, Ishqi took a sigh of relief and sat and started watching the video of wearing saree on YouTube.

Within some time, with the help of the videos, Ishqi somehow wore the saree and then looked at herself in the mirror and said, "Ishqi, you have worn the saree properly, but it still looks a little strange. Come on, come out." If I go and tell Komal Aunt, she will dress me nicely."Then Ishqi started preparing herself properly and went out of the room. As soon as she went out, her eyes fell on Komal and she went to Komal and said, "Aunt, why did you give me this saree? I don't even know how to wear a saree. Now after watching the video, I have somehow worn it but I am afraid that it might get open."

Hearing this, Komal looked at Ishqi carefully from top to bottom.

Ishqi was looking very beautiful in red color saree.

After taking a good look at Ishqi, Komal smiled and said, "Dear, you looking very sweet. But just adjust the saree a little if you have to, come with me."Saying this, she took Ishqi to her room and started adjusting her saree. After that Komal took out an earring set from her wardrobe and gave it to Ishqi and said, "Take this, wear this."

Ishqi took the earring set given by Komal and wore it and went down with Komal.

As soon as Ishqi came down, Misha came near her and teasingly said, "What's the matter Ishqi? Oops sister- in- law."

Hearing this, Ishqi stared at her and said, "I will tell you later."Then Komal intervened and said, "Mother, I will make the halwa, if Ishqi stirs the ladle then the ritual will be completed." On hearing this, Ishqi nodded yes.

So Lakshmi Devi said, "No Komal, the taste of everyone's hands is different and I want to know how the food from Ishqi's hands tastes, so only Ishqi will make the halwa."

Then Misha once again laughed and said, "Then grandma, you have tasted the food."So Lakshmi Devi silenced her and said, "You keep quiet and I am saying that you should also learn. At least everyone should know how to make halwa."

Misha made a face after listening to her grandmother, while Komal went to the kitchen with Ishqi and explained everything to Ishqi very well.

After some time,

Ishqi was making halwa when Misha asked, "What are you making?"

Ishqi replied irritably, "I am fooling."Misha said, "Hey, why are you getting irritated? Mom explained to you how to make it. Just make it like that and anyway grandma doesn't like sweets, she will only eat one spoon."

Ishqi once again said teasingly, "So should I make only one spoon? Oh God, why didn't I go away from here. Neither would I have stayed here nor would I have got trapped in this marriage."

Then Misha interrupted him and said, "Hey, why are you talking there again." So Ishqi asked angrily, "So what else can I say? First I had to face that devil, then this problem of saree and now this halwa. It seems as if I was dying to marry the one who has done this." This marriage, get him to do all this."So Misha also thought and said, "Yes friend, why are all the rituals only for girls? Boys should also be made to do something."

Changing the topic on this, Ishqi said, "Okay, leave all this, I have just 2 minutes of work, you look at it, I will come right away. It is ready, just pay a little attention."

Hearing this, Misha said "Okay" and Ishqi left from there.

The gas was still on because some halwa was still to be made. Seeing this, Misha said to herself, "Let me taste it once, whether it has done something wrong."Thinking this, when Misha tasted the halwa, she came to know that Ishqi had not added sugar in it, so Misha added 4 spoons of sugar in it, mixed it well and tasted it and said, "Yes, it is fine now."

Then Misha remembered something and switched off the gas and went out of the kitchen.

On the other hand, when Komal saw Ishqi in the hall, she asked him, "Dear, is the halwa ready?"

Ishqi nodded in yes and said, "Yes, it is ready, aunty, but I just remembered that I forgot to add sugar in it." So Komal explained to her and said, "No problem dear, put it in now."Then Ishqi said, "Yes aunt, I just have some work, so I will do it in just 2 minutes."

Saying this she left from there.

Seeing Ishqi leaving, Komal said to herself, "Lest she forgets this again, I will go and add sugar to the halwa."

Komal went to the kitchen and turned on the gas and added 4 spoons of sugar to the halwa and mixed it well. Then she switched off the gas and went out of the kitchen.

After some time, when Ishqi came back to the kitchen, she saw that there was no one there.Seeing this, she said to herself, "I told Misha to stay here, so where has she gone. What should I do now? Well, leave all this, first I will put sugar in the halwa."

Thinking this, Ishqi also added 4-5 spoons of sugar in the halwa.

So what will happen when the family members eat the halwa made by Ishqi? And how will Ishqi get herself out of all these troubles?