Ch 3 :- I will get married today

"I have another plan." As soon as Ruhi said this, Ishqi was surprised and asked, "What is that Di?" Hearing Ishqi's question, Ruhi said while leaving from there, "Just a minute..."

After some time, Ruhi brought a lipstick and started applying it on Misha.

Soon Ishqi and Ruhi together did the complete makeup of Misha and then as soon as the makeup was completed, Ruhi looked at her and said, "Now you are looking like the bride's sister..."Within no time, all three Ishqi, Ruhi and Misha had come down to the hall.

Today the entire Singhania Mansion was shining with lights. All the four sides were decorated with beautiful flowers. In the middle of the hall a pavilion was set up in which the Panditji was sitting and preparing for the wedding.

Along with important people of the country, media people were also present to attend this wedding. Everyone was completely shocked by the announcement of this sudden marriage of Rajveer. This was the reason why this wedding was the highlight of all the news channels today. No one wanted to miss Rajveer Singhania's wedding.

On the other hand, Ishqi, Ruhi and Misha were present there as soon as they came down.

Everyone's attention was drawn towards them. Misha was shocked to see this incarnation, but others all the guests were just looking at Ishqi's beauty, especially boys.

Then a man came to Misha, whose name was Arnav Singhania. This is Rajveer's father, who is 51 but looks like he is still 43 or 44. Arnav came to Misha and said, "What's the matter? I thought till date I had three sons. But today I came to know about one of them is my beautiful daughter."

Hearing this from Arnav, Ruhi said laughingly, "You are right dad, I had also told the same to Mishi."

Then everyone started laughing together, then Misha said making faces, "Ha...Ha...Ha... Very funny, dad, instead of making jokes here, it is better that you go and ask your son whether he is haunted by the ghost of marriage. That too from this lipstick shop..."Hearing Misha, Arnav said, "My son is your brother, if you have so much problem with this marriage, then why don't you ask yourself? Why are you carrying a gun on my shoulder and firing?"

Misha immediately replied, "When despite being the father of that Devil, you are not able to say anything in front of him, then what can I say?"

On this, Arnav smiled a little and said, "So enjoy this marriage quietly. By the way, it is my fault in all this, he has made Rajveer exactly like him." Misha agreed with Arnav and said, "Yes and he himself went upstairs and left us to suffer."

On the other hand, in Rajveer's room,

Rajveer was fully dressed in groom's getup in his room. Today he was wearing a golden collar kurta and also had a headgear on his head. In which a beautiful diamond brooch was attached. At this time Rajveer had some papers in his hand and Sanjana's father, whose name was Keshav Diwan, was standing in front of him. Sanjana's father looked at Rajveer and said, "Rajveer, as you said, I have signed the transfer paper of all the shares. Now there will be no problem in this marriage, right?"

On this Rajveer said without any expression, "No, there will be no problem now, let's go down."

Hearing Rajveer's answer, Keshav heaved a sigh of relief and said, "Okay, let's go." Soon Rajveer came and stood on the stairs and then started coming down the stairs one by one. At this time, the eyes of all the people present below were fixed only on Rajveer. At this moment he was looking no less than a prince. Seeing him, all the girls present there were left breathless.

Then Misha whispered in Ruhi's ear, "Dude, whatever you say, brother, you are very handsome. I don't know how many girls' hearts are going to be broken today."