Chapter 4

It's been two days since the conversation between the children and Esme and Carlisle, And it has now officially been a week since Fayette began to stay with them. And to say that her presence around the home has not brightened everyone's life would be like saying the stars are not beautiful at night.

Well everyone's except Jacob's, Who still sorrows in his own fear and dislike towards the girl.

It's been two days since their conversation and to say that Carlisle and Esme were not shocked beyond Well, Shocked, Would be an understatement. It took them several minutes to comprehend what their children had told them, And after they did Carlisle immediately called his fairy friend, Knowing that he knows nothing nor his family on how to control, And use nature magic.

And after a few hours on the phone with his friend, And his old friend of course being hesitant about his questions and sudden interest finally asked the question there that The oldest vampire in the home hoped that they wouldn't,

Which was of course why?

So after a deep heavy sigh and a few minutes of explaining the whole situation, The fairy decided that they should come and pay the family a visit, Not believing the man's words and needing to see the girl with their own eyes, Which of course the whole family was as hesitant about it first but after discussing it with Fayette they agreed that it would be all right.

Surprisingly to the family the young girl was more on board with the idea of the full fairy coming for a visit, In her words, "It would be an xplendid idea," Sometimes just like with nessie, The family forgets how intelligent and understanding the girl is;

Even after everything she's been through, Even though the family can tell that she's hesitant about having someone new around she still understands how necessary it is that the fairy come for a visit,

Not only could she give Fayette more inside about her fairy side, But she could also help her in controlling her abilities, And maybe, Just maybe she can help the girl find her Family. Though, Carlyle said to not put too much hope on that part, And when the family asked why, He only said his friend is not really in the "fairy inner circle"
Whatever that means, And that was all he said.

He hasn't said too much on his fairy friend other than She, Is very much not like her kind, And Can be a bit to get used to.
But other than that she is very sweet, And kind, And that he has known her for about 233 years.

"When will she be arriving again?" Emmett asked for the tundredth time today, Growing Impatient to meet this secret friend of Carlisle's that he's kept to himself for years.

"She should be here within the hour," The doctor answered with a slight smile, As he did not look away once from his book That he is happily reading in the armchair by the fireplace.

"You said that two hours ago!" The Bear man wined, As he threw himself back on the couch and put his arms on the back of it.

"No," Fayette spoke, Her voice light and soft as bellatrix went from one finger to the other in her hand at her spot by the fireplace. "He said it Twenty two Minutes and Thirty three seconds Ago."

"How–You know, What never mind." Emmett huffed, And closed his eyes and leaned his head back against the back of the couch.

"Someone seems to be growing a little impatient herself." Esme smiled down softly at Fayette, As she came into the room with a small plate of fruit and vegetables for the girl as a snack, With a side of peanut butter.

"No I–" The half fairy was saying but cut herself off when she took sight of the plate of food in Esma's hands, And watched as the woman slowly set it down on the table in front of her. "Peanut butter." She let out with a hint of excitement in her tone, As she picked up a piece of Apple and got a lot of peanut butter with it.