Chapter 7

It has been a week now since they decided to move, And today is the day that they do. They got Everything that they want to bring with them packed over the weekend, And they finished their last school week.

And to say that the family has not been having a bundle of feelings about the whole thing, Would be an understatement.

They are all very excited and happy to be moving to somewhere new, Somewhere they haven't been for a while, Which is a small town in Alaska known has Wrangell.  With a population of little over 2000. But they are also nervous, For many reasons.

Mostly about Fayette; The girl barely speaks, Which is not unusual for her, But She's not as talkative as she usually is. They worry that The move may be affecting her more than she shows.

And it doesn't help that Alice and Emmett keep talking about how they're moving a week before Christmas, Which Carlisle has explained will be fine, They will have plenty of time to do Christmas shopping once they get there and get settled. And if they have Christmas a few days after, that is fine it's no big deal.

Fayette has also been spending more time with herself, Mostly outside And working on her abilities which is not a bad thing, But it still makes them worry.

Especially Esme and Rubina; They can tell more than anyone that the girl is going through a lot more than she probably thought she would with the move. Not only are they leaving the only place that she has known, But they are also leaving behind the chance that someone could come looking for her, But she knows that if they do it's probably for the wrong reasons, And probably to hurt her.

"Alright," Carlisle said as he entered the family room with a bright smile on his face, "The boys are loading up the last of the boxes into the last truck, And once they have we can be on our way." He informed Fayette, Esme, Rosalie, Alice, Rubina and Bella.

"Alright," Esme softly smiled Back, "Do they need help with anything?"

"No," The Doctor shook his head. "It's just a few boxes."

"Okay." Esme nodded, The family has been loading up boxes into Three different large moving trucks for the past few hours.

The reason it has been taking so long is because Alice and Rosalie Have been complaining about how roughly the boys have been moving the boxes, Which has caused a few fights.

"Rose," The Doctor spoke, Getting the blonde's attention. "Your BMW is on one of the car trailers behind the first truck," She nodded with a sight smile at his words. "Alice your car is on the other one, And Bella Where's this on the last one." Both brunettes gave him a nod with a slight smile, "Me, Esme, Rubina and Fayette Are going to be taking my car. Rosalie, You Are taking the Jeep, Alice, You are going to be taking Jasper's Ford F150. Bella, You're going to be driving Edward's car. Nessy and Jacob Are going to be taking His Mustang, And finally Emmett Jasper and Edward are going to be driving the moving trucks, And we will follow behind."

"Okay," Rosalie, Alice and Bella all spoke at the same time, Causing them to look at each other than giggle.

"Great," The doctor smiled and everyone around the room, "Now, if there's anything that anyone needs to do before we go you'd better do it now, While there's time."

At the doctor's words Fayette immediately stood and raised her hand, Getting everyone's attention hearing her  movements. "May me and Bellatrix go get comfortable in the car?"

"Sure," The doctor replied giving his wife a quick look which she shared, "Esme Will take you."

The little fairy gave a nod then turned to the woman Who Looked at her with a sweet smile, Then held out her right hand and Fayette immediately took it, And the Two began to make their way to the garage.