Two Pieces Of Big News

Leon POV
I had to tell the guys the great news! I called up a meeting—but scheduled it at Burger Lou's so that Fang wouldn't get all drunk again.

"Hey Leon! Wassup!" Edgar called as he and Fang stepped into the restaurant. When we had finished ordering, I excitedly told them what had happened with Jessie.

"That's so great!" Edgar congratulated. "Colette and I are also progressing well in our relationship! Living together with the person you love is so much fun!

"I know right!" Fang exclaimed excitedly. "Janet and I are busy setting up for the wedding already...the big day is tomorrow! I'm sure you guys know about the beautiful garden near my house, right?"

"Yeah, duh! It's so damn romantic...it has glowing leaves because of the lights, quaint little mushrooms dotted here and there...and most importantly, beautiful flowers!" I laughed dreamily.

"I know right! One day, I'll need to borrow it to propose to Colette! Please?" Edgar requested, begging dramatically.

"Yeah, of course! And Leon, you might want to take the offer too!" Fang said, winking at me.

I blushed and asked them, "Guys, I need to look good for my date with Jessie tomorrow. What should I wear?"

"Oh, I know! There's this little shop that Colette loves...it's marriage-themed and has all kinds of great wedding stuff! You could  rent a tuxedo and wear that! I hear that they have this great tuxedo that was supposedly worn by one of the actors playing Batman!" Edgar rushed out in one breath.

We began discussing it in deeper detail...

One hour later at the gift shop...
"Well, since we have decided what Leon can wear, I have some great news to share!" Edgar declared as he sorted through the endless row of tuxedos. "Fang, you know how I said I wanted to borrow your garden to propose to Colette earlier?"

He waited for Fang to nod before continuing, "Well, there's a deeper meaning than that."

"What do you mean?" Fang and I asked in unison.

He glanced at us before whispering excitedly, "I'm going to propose to Colette!"