WHAT!?!

Leon POV
"What???" Fang and I whispered excitedly.

"I know!" Edgar had a beautiful happiness shining in his eyes as he said, "I'm proposing the day after tomorrow."

"That's so cool! One day I'll do it with Jessie too!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, I wonder when that's going to happen..." Fang giggled, giving me a teasing wink.

I rolled my eyes. "Let's get back on the subject! Edgar, when did you decide on doing this?"
...
...
...
The next day...
It was time for Fang and Janet's wedding.

I was clutching Jessie's hand tightly in mind as we watched the minister deliver a long speech.

Slightly bored, I looked around the amazing garden of Fang's. Perhaps, one day, I would really propose to Jessie in this very garden! Then, I studied the sea of unfamiliar faces. I had never met like, ninety percent of them, because Fang and Janet's relatives didn't come over much. And both Fang and Janet's parents had died a long time ago.

Suddenly, I heard someone say, "I do." And there was lots of cheering. The boring speech part was over! Edgar, Colette, Jessie and I ran over to congratulate Fang and Janet as the rest of the party guests went to Fang's house, where the banquet was.

I was in the middle of congratulating the new couple when the Worst. Thing. Ever. happened.

"Oh, hi Leon..." A sickenly familiar voice said.

I whirled around.

It was Gisela.

My ex-girlfriend.